xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New review of a scam site.

2 posters

Go down

New review of a scam site. Empty New review of a scam site.

Post  memg1976 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:01 pm

So i've been on the fence about this site. "Fast-cash4you" when i first join this site everything look good. Lot of ads, low upgrade cost, instant payout everything a clicker could ask for from a ptc site and at the time it was paying all members. But as the site grow i believe that admin started to fall behind so she cut off her instant payment system and change her rules to free member need to be a member for 20 day. My payment was the system then kick out. Then i had to wait 20 days after that i put it back in system now she just not paying anyone my payout is pending for 5. There hasn't been a payment proof in 9 days in her payment section from any members. Also for the longest time she lock transfer for account balance to purchase balance. Now that open and everyone that has money there has been popping ads like crazy. So click rates are high lol hahahaha what a joke she not paying. It's sad really she need to close her doors and be done. If your a member of this site run as quick as you can unless your going to click for ads campaigns other than that "She not paying" and by next month i believe this site will read my favorite fn message "Admin Maintenance." For reasons that she cannot pay members.

In short

Fast-cash4you is a scam site. Plain and simple.

Memg1976
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

New review of a scam site. Empty Re: New review of a scam site.

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Oh, sorry I didn't warn you! I left the site two weeks ago after seeing a simple hint of becoming a scam. When there were gaps of days on proofs of payments for couple of days, only few payments made, no new payments posted at the forum... I jumped out quick, wasting my valuable time as there are more sites to be followed lol! Not only on PTCs but doublers, triplers, HYIPs and autosurf sites.... Why waste time on this garbage? I hope new members are learning with the posts of advise we do in this forum.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Fast-cash4you is now down. Look like it's been remove from the internet. That was a big waste of time. Live and learn i guess.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:38 pm

I've also notice that alot of site close around the middle of the month. I guess this is when their server fees come in. And they don't want to pay. Either way goodbye and good ridding i guess.

Grrrrr sometimes i can be annoying wasting time with scam sites,

Memg1976
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:28 am

One site I am interested with is MyCashbux. This one fits best with what I wanted from a bux site. Few but high valued ads to click with supposed to be reasonable upgrade cost, and with a low payout. Well, one problem is they don't have a forum that you can't double-check if their proofs are true and not fake. Clicking a few but high valued ads saves our time everyday. That's what clickers wanted, right buddies? I hope this one's not a scam.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 am

Now, an update of MyCashBux! They suddenly changed payout scheme without notice, pretty inconsistent. As Standard/Free members, minimum clicks to cashout is 150 and minimum cashout is $2-$5.01 while Premium members from 100 minimum clicks, it was increased to 150, minimum cashout from $2, it is increased to $5-5.01. This is one sign of becoming a scam!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down