xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New scam site to watch out for.

3 posters

Go down

New scam site to watch out for. Empty New scam site to watch out for.

Post  memg1976 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

This list just keeps growing. So the new site to watch out for is sciencebux. I will tell you what happen to me. So site started on giving good click rate seem great at first i went and got like 20 referral under me. First thing that happen the cashout amount keep going up this is has been happening on alot of site lately so that didn't send off any red flags. But admin kept doing it mind you his opening page says 2 dollars min to cashout. He went to 3 then 4 then 10. After every users complain with support and forum which he deleted he settle on 3 being min payout. But he decide to take 66% from every payout including mine. His reason he give a answer in forum is he was paying members to much for clicks he need too his money back. Someone ask him will this stop at certain point. He says (no this will last forever.) Wow just another bad site so sad. No

Last edited by memg1976 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell word)
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

New scam site to watch out for. Empty Re: New scam site to watch out for.

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 pm

This is too HARSH... A lot of regular members always dismay on this changes of almost all of the site... Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New scam site to watch out for. Empty Re: New scam site to watch out for.

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 pm

This is a reality on new sites popping out on the web. A deceptive way of attracting members with promises, freebies, low payouts, no investment necessary, etc. and when you are about ready for your first payout, they suddenly change terms to your dismay. I've been into that kind of mess, wasting time, waiting to be paid with a lot pending cash-outs that from around 30 sites, I now have concentrated my time with 6 truly paying sites. Cyberbux is proudly standing above them. No petty promises, every promo is true, no hype, no scam. I'm proud to be here. Keep up the good work Admin! We are right behind you.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down