xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTC Sites Review

2 posters

Go down

PTC Sites Review Empty PTC Sites Review

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 am

I went around some PTC sites, some offers are tempting that I thought we can openly discuss here.

I recently signed-up at InstaPTR.com without an upline but I was sorry to find out that an upline whom I did not know was assigned to me. Well, it's a little expensive site to invest but the offers are very attractive. The stats showed it has 12530 active members and has already paid $326,769.10. I hope it's for real. For those who are already members of this site, please post something about it.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

PTC Sites Review Empty Re: PTC Sites Review

Post  epco Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 pm

sounds god to be true, I do not know this site, but it sounds suspisious.
That means, even with investments these people get rich.

I looked at the site and it is SCAM!!!! Never trust a site that pays you 100 Dollars for reading emails.
Which investor wants to pay 100 dollars for 1 ad?? And all the 13000 members have this ad, so that means 1.3 million for ads for the investor. Don't waste your time on that site. SCAM!!!!

Otherwise look at http://ptc-investigation.com/default.aspx for detailed info about legit sites, scamsites and paying sites for trustable sites. Please if you do, promote cyberbux also to the admin there, because he needs more good news about cyberbux to put the site in legit paying sites.
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

PTC Sites Review Empty Re: PTC Sites Review

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 am

It's true! These kinda sites are not paying! Instaptr, cashmails and richgoptr. I likewise stopped clickin' with magicmails, etc. They are deceitful monsters online. You can't tell who are legit or not until you don't get paid. Whew!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down