xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is that i do not have a Direct referral??

+3
karakurachow
WebGoldMiner
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Why is that i do not have a Direct referral?? Empty Why is that i do not have a Direct referral??

Post  Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 am

"I advertise my Ref. Link in all sites, But why still i don't have a Direct referral?"

This is a COMMON QUESTIONS... Members why don't we talk about it??
A lot of you don't have a single Direct Referral...

THIS IS ONE OF MY IDEA

The problem is not the medium, the problem is the message, and the fact that it is not trusted, not wanted, and not needed,
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why is that i do not have a Direct referral?? Empty Re: Why is that i do not have a Direct referral??

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 am

I wonder when I even paid ads in other bux sites, sent solo ads, participated in traffic exchanges, paid to surf but still I only got a few sign-ups. It maybe a wrong place to advertise. I saw some PTC sites with almost or more than 100000 members, though putting an ad is a little expensive, I still gave it a try, but oh, not a single sign-up went through. Any idea?
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Why is that i do not have a Direct referral?? Empty Re: Why is that i do not have a Direct referral??

Post  Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:I wonder when I even paid ads in other bux sites, sent solo ads, participated in traffic exchanges, paid to surf but still I only got a few sign-ups. It maybe a wrong place to advertise. I saw some PTC sites with almost or more than 100000 members, though putting an ad is a little expensive, I still gave it a try, but oh, not a single sign-up went through. Any idea?

I have an idea, Why don't you make a blog site, then explain the beauty of the site you want them to sign up... Very Happy
Because sometimes, two line sentences is not enough to convince your target Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 am

Well, yes, that would be a good idea. But I think a splash page will do as well. I see some around except that I don't have any idea how to create a splash page.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 am

In every problem there's a solution... Very Happy Try to find it Wink read some articles, enhance your knowledge about advertising Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:02 pm

You're right! with that. I hope I still can grasp with all those technical computer languages hehehe! I'll look around, I saw a traffic exchange site with splash pages, I'll see if I can use it.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:57 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:You're right! with that. I hope I still can grasp with all those technical computer languages hehehe! I'll look around, I saw a traffic exchange site with splash pages, I'll see if I can use it.

yep u can Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Make an ad on Neobux, with the words: INSTANT, BEST SITE NOW, of INSTANT FOR ALL, Cheap upgrades/ awesome contests.
I made 2 ads with: INSTANT FOR ALL, BEST SITE NOW and INSTANT, PAID ME ALREADY 15X.
Even cyberbux didn't paid me 15x yet, I had more then 80 DR's from only Neobux, with 40000 clickads I bought there.
You just have to make an ad that attract people, like WOW, and they get curious and they will sign up, JUST TRY!!!!!!
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 am

Good strategy. I'll do that with my ads in other sites.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:Good strategy. I'll do that with my ads in other sites.

hmm yep it is Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  babby075643 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 am

good idea.. i wil go test it..

babby075643

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:20 am

Good luck guys.. Hope this will work for you : Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 am

Advert sites with good traffic are pretty expensive, and I'm not sure if I can get sign-ups. Well, I'll give it another try after posting ads from cheapy traffic sites but I think my ads were not shown or may just not caught any attention.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:40 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:Advert sites with good traffic are pretty expensive, and I'm not sure if I can get sign-ups. Well, I'll give it another try after posting ads from cheapy traffic sites but I think my ads were not shown or may just not caught any attention.

Go ahead Very Happy

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  rosewitchy Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:18 am

Another strategy is to contact or post in forums where people speaks english, what I say that? because for example in my country the mayority of the people speaks and only nows spanish, and they don't understand how to use a bux site. And they think people in internet will scam theirselves. Here we don't have the culture to earn money in internet.

I don't have luck with referrals, but I see that , the key of success is to go with people who nows and speaks english and trust in internet, because many people thinks that earn money viewing advertisements is a joke, (I begin thinking on that, I only register in a bux site because I have a friend that tried and he say's that's true, I begin to trust when I start to receive money at paypal account).

Maybe this is more my experience but I want to share it, the problems people think. And that's one of the reason we don't have direct referrals. jejeje
rosewitchy
rosewitchy

http://galeriarose.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:16 am

I found out that my membership is only limited of up to 20 direct refs and I already got the maximum. I was wondering that with my ads in several bux sites didn't reap any returns for the past couple of weeks when I realized I could only get the max limitation, but am not really sure if there are recent sign-ups supposed to be under me, too bad that it's too late lol! I learned my lessons as this is the first time for me to compete because I have so much trust with Cyberbux.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:I found out that my membership is only limited of up to 20 direct refs and I already got the maximum. I was wondering that with my ads in several bux sites didn't reap any returns for the past couple of weeks when I realized I could only get the max limitation, but am not really sure if there are recent sign-ups supposed to be under me, too bad that it's too late lol! I learned my lessons as this is the first time for me to compete because I have so much trust with Cyberbux.

lol u shld've upgraded u would've been in much profit :Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 am

[quote=lol u shld've upgraded u would've been in much profit :Smile[/quote]

Yes, regrettable, though there are always next time hehehe!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:[quote=lol u shld've upgraded u would've been in much profit )

Yes, regrettable, though there are always next time hehehe![/quote]

everytime Very Happy

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Why is that i do not have a Direct referral?? Empty Direct referral

Post  Bizelady Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:15 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:I wonder when I even paid ads in other bux sites, sent solo ads, participated in traffic exchanges, paid to surf but still I only got a few sign-ups. It maybe a wrong place to advertise. I saw some PTC sites with almost or more than 100000 members, though putting an ad is a little expensive, I still gave it a try, but oh, not a single sign-up went through. Any idea?

Try inviting your friends on social websites.

Also search for the top 10 PTC sites and advertise on those.

Very Happy

Bizelady

Back to top Go down