xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some info i found on the internet called: How to get direct ptc for free.

4 posters

Go down

Some info i found on the internet called: How to get direct ptc for free. Empty Some info i found on the internet called: How to get direct ptc for free.

Post  memg1976 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 am

I felt i should share this with my cyber buddies im sure alot of members know these methods already but this info may help some. This seem valid and the info help me. I cannot list the site because of the content of referral links. But here the info:

Its broken into 3 steps.

Remember the 3 steps:
STEP ONE: Sign-up to trusted established PTC sites.
STEP TWO: Sign-up to new PTC sites with bonuses to advertise your referral links.
STEP THREE: Make a page with all of your referral links of trusted PTC sites. You will advertise this page in new PTC sites.

Step 2 is something i learn on my own it's works for me.

Step one

Sign-up for some PTC sites.

These PTC sites are trusted, established sites. Most of them are online and paying to members for more than one year, which is good age for a PTC site. This list contains only trusted and tested sites. This list will probably grow over time, the best new PTC sites will be part of it. (And some sites might fall out from it.) I recommend you to join all of theses sites. Your chance to earn will multiply if you sign-up for all of them.
(Click the name of each PTC to sign-up, the homepage of the PTC will open in new window.)

(Blank) Whatever site you trust. This part was his referral links in banner lol. Smart on his part.

Step two

The best source of new referrals are other PTC sites. But you don't want to pay for this kind of advertising. Here is the solution, that strategy is used by many successful PTC clickers:
There are dozens of new PTC sites launched every day. More than 90% of them won't survive their 1st birthday. Some of them offers far better conditions to be true. Here comes the secret: it doesn't matter for you, how long these will survive. You will only use them to advertise your referral links of trusted, established PTC sites you've been signed up on the previous page .

Some of the new PTC sites offer bonuses to your purchase balance, when you sign up. After sign-up you click for a few days. When you earned enough money to purchase advertising, add your earned money to your purchase balance and advertise your referral links of trusted PTCs. There is no need to cash-out in these sites, only use them for advertising!
I recommend you to use different passwords (and usernames) when you sign-up to these sites. Keep an offline record for your usernames and passwords!

PTC sites with sign-up bonus
Where you can find PTC sites with bonus?

(Blank) More referral link lol. Again smart on his part.

Step three
Normally, you only promote one PTC site in one advertising campaign. Much better if you advertise all your important PTC sites with one page.

Step three i haven't done yet. I figure i may help a little help with html or just pay someone to do it lol. But even this sounds good and it makes sense.

I take no credit for this info. I did sign up under him with a few of his trusted sites. Just to thank the author. Anyways the skimmy is. Find a site you trust, promoted it with random sites believe me there are alot. For example if you join a site and click rate for free members is way high or they are offering money to sign up it's not paying but if that site let you transfer account balance to purchase balance click it to you can make the transfer use your purchase balance to take out ads for the site you trust. Bulid your direct referrals upgrade to get a high click rate on them. And enjoy your earnings.

I hope this helps someone. One more piece of info i found too.

How to identify a scam PTC site?

First sign is if it offers too much per click compared to other PTCs. Second is if there is no forum available for members. For example, an other sign is if the owner of the domain is secret to the public. Third check to see if admin is active, check message on the side of the page, if admin is not updating the site he not paying you. Fourth check the payment proof see when the last payout was made also check the payment to see if alot of different names. The more members that are getting paid the more likely you will be paid too.

memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Some info i found on the internet called: How to get direct ptc for free. Empty Re: Some info i found on the internet called: How to get direct ptc for free.

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Nice.. Thanks for sharing this... Very Happy this is a big help Smile for your cyber-buddies Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some info i found on the internet called: How to get direct ptc for free. Empty Re: Some info i found on the internet called: How to get direct ptc for free.

Post  rahul233 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Nice information Buddy Smile
Keep up the good work Very Happy

rahul233

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey! That's really nice. You learn the trade faster than I did lol! You're good at putting them in proper details, they'll surely help other members.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:32 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:Hey! That's really nice. You learn the trade faster than I did lol! You're good at putting them in proper details, they'll surely help other members.

Thank webgoldminer coming from you this means alot. I have two sites that i build up pretty good with referrals. So im doing ok alot of times i like to gamble so i will try some of the crazy bonus sites. Doing things in a trial and error method. Seems to be working ok. Im getting alot better a spotting scam site before i start clicking there. Im curious about the u launch formula that i keep reading about seem like it's good on paper. I may give it a try i haven't decide yet. Ptc are great and fun. Remind me of the penny slot machine in vegas. But with my goal i would like to get 10 good paying site with 75 active referral than i could use it to pay some bills. Right now it fun and a little extra money on the side and a good way to kill time while im waiting for my auction to end on ebay.

Last edited by memg1976 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down