xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU MEMBERS

+2
karakurachow
Admin
6 posters

Go down

THANK YOU MEMBERS Empty THANK YOU MEMBERS

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 am

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE GREETINGS... ALSO TO GIFTS... AND I WANT TO ASK APOLOGY FOR I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE OUR FORUM... WELL ACTUALLY UNTIL NOW, STILL MENDING HANG OVER FOR DRINKING LAST NIGHT TILL 12AM... I GO TO SCHOOL THIS DAY, TOOK MY EXAMS WITH HEADACHE... bounce LOL.....

I CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY HERE BY PREPARING SOME FOODS, SOME OF MY VISITOR ALSO BRING GIFTS, VSOP, CAKE, TANDUAY ICE, AND A LOT MORE... I'M HAPPY WITH THAT..

BUT STILL STRANGE THINGS HAPPENS TO ME, YESTERDAY I WAS SCAMMED AGAIN $100 pale HIS A FILIPINO MAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. BUT YES, HE DOES... ANYWAY... EVEN IF MY HABIT IS TO BE SCAMMED, DON'T WORRY MEMBERS... Smile I AM NOT A SCAMMER, BECAUSE I KNOW THE FEELING OF BEING SCAMMED... I DON'T WANT TO DO IT TO MY FELLOW... I JUST TRUST GOD... AND I KNOW THAT THIS BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO ME, I KNOW THAT GOD WILL REPLACE IT, HE WILL BE GIVING ME MORE BLESSINGS... SO THATS IT... cheers cheers

PLEASE GIVE ME 24HRS TO UPDATE ALL RUNNING CONTEST AND PROMOS.. Smile THANK YOU CYBER-BUDDIES bom
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT...
ADMIN LOVE YOU ALL Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU MEMBERS Empty Re: THANK YOU MEMBERS

Post  karakurachow Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am

On the birthday hope u enjoyed it Very Happy

And Sad sorry u got scammed and that too of 100$! That's huge! Some ppl are just too selfish Sad

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:51 am

And too bad, he's also a Filipino who is to supposed to support his fellow countryman. Well, by being an honest Admin, you will be blessed for more, 7X70X700X7000X70000 and more.... You can expect support from us with your generosity. I had been scammed so many times but a quitter never win. We can still recover slowly but surely. We only have to keep our chin up.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  vigeko Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Scammer from philipino must Die...
I think you make a good results in Bux quickly
Very Happy

vigeko

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 pm

vigeko wrote:Scammer from philipino must Die...
Very Happy

Bux can compliment, slow but sure, that is if you can get away from scammers around. Just exercise due diligence. The rule said, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

I REALLY REALLY hate scammers, and that is even too less to say how I hate them. Stupid selfish people Evil or Very Mad
It is not good to say it, but I hope the scammer is reading this and all I have to say to him is, I hope you are happy with the 100 dollars and that you DIE after it. God will punish you 1 day, so you will feel bad that you ever did it.

For admin: Great you had a great day, with this negative news, but you say also that God gives you back more things. I am sure about that. And good you survived your birthday Very Happy
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  rosewitchy Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 pm

But must die not for be philipino ¬¬, indeed for be scammer.

vigeko wrote:Scammer from philipino must Die...
Very Happy
rosewitchy
rosewitchy

http://galeriarose.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:30 pm

You are right with that.
I find all people equal, wherever you come from, whatever you believe in. Keep everybody in dignity.
But scammers from wherever they come from, phillipines, USA, Holland, China or wherever THAY can die from me. Go to steal from big companies or so, but let people that work hard alone
epco
epco

Back to top Go down