xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

+18
Syriusz
edythe
vigeko
jolema092006
hotromemmo
fielkun
Chuk911
karakurachow
Paladino
aryanszain
nuushaa
desai369
chenkwang1991
supermoderator
milly29588
memg1976
WebGoldMiner
Admin
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you agree with this?

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS I_vote_lcap71%NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS I_vote_lcap29%NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

Post  Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 am

I AM THINKING ABOUT REMOVING THE INVESTMENT OF CLASSIC MEMBERS...
AND I HAVE A SIMPLE ALTERNATIVE... BUT OF COURSE BEFORE IMPLEMENTING IT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU MEMBERS...

HERE'S MY ALTERNATIVE...

FIRST CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $5
CONDITION: $2.5 WILL BE PAID
$2.5 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

SECOND CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $4.5
CONDITION: $2.25 WILL BE PAID
$2.25 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

THIRD CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $4
CONDITION: $2 WILL BE PAID

$2 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

FOURTH CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $3.5
CONDITION: $1.75 WILL BE PAID
$1.75 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

FIFTH CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $3
CONDITION: $1.5 WILL BE PAID
$1.5 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

SIXTH CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $2.5
CONDITION: $1.25 WILL BE PAID
$1.25 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

NEXT CASHOUT IS $2 AND NO ADZ TO BE PURCHASED....

ALSO MAXIMUM CASHOUT FOR CLASSIC MEMBERS WILL BECOME UNLIMITED

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty Re: NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 am

Will be analyzing it further Admin. I hope you are open to some suggestions. It's our Sunday, have to attend church service first Smile . Will share my thoughts about it later, k? Hope other members will contribute as well. This can surely make Cyberbux grow more for mutual benefits. Talk to ya later guyz!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

Post  memg1976 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:17 am

This is a interesting thought. I have been trying to find the best site to upgrade with. But im buying ads everywhere to earn direct referrals with no luck. Hopefully if i earn enough referral i can invest in a a site and call it home. My opinion please do not do this. Anything that make it harder for new users to stay cannot be good. Instead of this maybe a idea that helps users to earn and the site to make money.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty No investment

Post  milly29588 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 am

I believe that it is very good idea.
As you want to pay for free members with ability to be paid without investment,
so you are holding high your declared: "Cyberbux -enemy of scam sites".
Mandatory adz are good for site and for all members.
I hope this schema will work.
Good luck, admin.

milly29588

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty Re: NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

Post  Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 am

The thing is.. First cashout is bit HIGH..

But the UNIQUENESS of the site is

Payout is DESCENDING..

NOT ASCENDING.. (like other ptc does Smile)

I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE WILL AGREE TO THIS...

Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supermoderator Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 am

if it's wiLL heLp,why won't give it a try...maybe it wiLL be a good benefits for aLL,for the members and f0r the site.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
supermoderator
supermoderator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chenkwang1991 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 am

That is cool Admin,
iam sure it will grow Cyberbux population fast, and it will build trust of you and your member. Exactly if your member already trust you that pay us without investment, they will think to invest here.. it give benefit for both side.. cheers

chenkwang1991

Back to top Go down

Post  desai369 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 am

NO ADMIN ITS NOT GOOD RULE TO THOSE WHO COMES NEW TO THIS SITE.PLEASE DONT MAKE IT STAY WITH THIS RULE OR TRY TO SHARE 70% OF PAYOUT AND 30% TO PURCHASE BALANCE. Sad

desai369

Back to top Go down

Post  nuushaa Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:02 am

Approximately the same payment policy is successfully operating on another site: marihuanabux. com

nuushaa

Back to top Go down

Post  aryanszain Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:22 pm

ell that's a good idea give it a try

aryanszain

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladino Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Seems a good idea, but because no investment, Classics will have to invest 50% of their profit up to the sixth payment in order to do the cashout, that's right
Anyway, that's ok for me!

Paladino

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

I think the idea could work. But Admin should look into old Classic members who already put in investment before, how many times they already made cash-outs and how many times they have rented refs or put an ad as investments. It should only cover those who never had invested nor put an ad in the site. It wouldn't be fair for those who're saving their clicks, not making a cash-out waiting to reach a certain amount before making a request. Just a thought!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:00 am

You All have a point.. The system now is fine for me... Now You will have to vote... And the result will be Implemented... Anyway I will review some of your suggestions...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:48 am

Admin wrote:You All have a point.. The system now is fine for me... Now You will have to vote... And the result will be Implemented... Anyway I will review some of your suggestions...

Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty Just a thought.

Post  memg1976 Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

I hope that you consider this admin. With new member being new. If you take there earning right away they may not stay. That person may be a referral commin from a member who is invest in the site. So if that person is invest and taking ads for cyberbux bringing them to the site and direct referral are not staying or clicking this can be bad. Just a my thoughts fiction of course but this can happen. It's seem the way to earn is having alot of direct referrals under your belt. If i have them clicking the first thing im going to do is build by upgrading my membership and getting more for my clicks. But i need them to want to stay not run away.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:18 am

I want to remove the Investment rule to classic members... Smile Smile Smile

I'm thinking how to do so...

Because I'm also thinking that a lot of clicker will never return after there first payout..

I need more ideas from you guys..

Because as a clicker like you, I hate sites who require investment..

99% of them will change there condition when you reach payout,
99% of them will run away after collecting funds..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Admin wrote:I want to remove the Investment rule to classic members... Smile Smile Smile

I'm thinking how to do so...

Because I'm also thinking that a lot of clicker will never return after there first payout..

Because as a clicker like you, I hate sites who require investment..

99% of them will change there condition when you reach payout,
99% of them will run away after collecting funds..

A solution for this sounds good. Maybe instead of half toward ads campaign half toward purchase balance this way it can be use toward upgrading their account. But now i think i understand you a little better.

For me as a classic member earning is hard because payout averages 4 cent a day. In 4.00 is min payout this is a hard goal to reach by ifself. 100 days to be exact. So of course removing investment is a good idea to me too. I think alot of people want to be paid in not post pic of proof that they have been paid. But without pics of proof the site has no way to show new member that it's a paying site. So i believe that 99% that run away do not want to post pics for proof. But they should that site just pay you. I believe it's rude to think this way. I just posted a few pics myself off proof the first one was hard at first because i didn't know how to save a webpage lol. Had to google the info the admin of that site didn't answer my question lol. But he did pay the least i could do is show proof. A small sugesstion create a walkthough in forum on how to post payment proof. I do not know if cyber already has one. But this may solve the problem of people leaving after first payout.

So with this being said please change my vote to yes. No investment sounds good to me anyway you want to do it is fine. Very Happy
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:17 am

memg1976 wrote:I hope that you consider this admin. With new member being new. If you take there earning right away they may not stay. That person may be a referral commin from a member who is invest in the site. So if that person is invest and taking ads for cyberbux bringing them to the site and direct referral are not staying or clicking this can be bad. Just a my thoughts fiction of course but this can happen. It's seem the way to earn is having alot of direct referrals under your belt. If i have them clicking the first thing im going to do is build by upgrading my membership and getting more for my clicks. But i need them to want to stay not run away.

I agree! We've had several sign-ups when we promoted the site but to my estimate, less than 1% are clicking ads, they just leave after finding out that they need to invest before getting their first payout. There maybe something more we can do to make them stay, and the "No-investment-necessary" could work. I'm not conversant on the management of a PTC site operation that I'm not sure if it's okay if we can make the first upgrade cheaper, or maybe within the minimum first cashout. I think if we set the Minimum cashout for free members is $3 and the least upgrade is also $3, then there's a possibility that they may return the cashout for an upgrade, or maybe enable an option that account balance can be used to upgrade? I don't know if it's ok, but I hope Admin will think about it as well.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuk911 Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Admin wrote:
I - Moderator on Marihuanabux. There's a "standard" receives half on the account balance, after putting the Scrin payments - the other half is credited to the balance of purchases. The first minimum $ 3, $ 5 second, third and subsequent $ 8. For the first payment must have 5 posts in the forum. Investment is required. Forum - active. The system has lived and worked for almost 2 years.
Chuk911
Chuk911

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:36 am

Yes, putting it to purchase balance is a good idea.. And I need more votes and i will implement this.. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fielkun Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:09 am

Sounds good to me either considering Im still new here at your ptc site. Why not give a shot? Very Happy

P.s.
Could you increase the number of ads classic members can click everyday?
fielkun
fielkun

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty Solution for classic members.

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:42 pm

I have a another idea for this solution.

Here my idea.

I think once member experience the upgrades they will not want to go back.

So here it is.

Cashout at 5.00

3.00 Payout to member

2.00 toward 1 week of deluxe membership.

Next level is 8.00

4.00 Payout to member

4.00 toward 1 week of Luminous membership.

Next level is 10.00

5.00 Payout to member

5.00 toward 1 week of Excellent membership.

This can work for a few reason. Your giving a classic member a chance to experince every level of cyberbux has to offer. Alot of classic member do not have money to invest or are afraid of losing but if they make money they will because they are investing in themselves.

When i first join this site. What was my first question.

How can i make money at this. The first person to answer was members. That impress me right away your member believe in you admin. Than to make things better your support was awesome. You answer questions so easy i felt welcome here.

Hence the reason why no matter what other sites i join i will always consider cyberbux my homesite.

At first i thought it was going to be hard earning direct referral turn out i was wrong. It's not i have share what i've learn to help others on this site.

Anyways this rant is getting out control lol you know how i feel about cyberbux and i believe that others will too.

Memg1976 signing off.

Last edited by memg1976 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty Add this

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Also because of the upgrade they will continue clicking instead of quitting.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS Empty One more thing

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Here another part of that idea. Allow member to upgrade with account balance. This way they will continue to invest in themselves and grow with cyberbux.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 am

I think that's an excellent idea. I'm sure Admin is figuring out everything, it's doable, ya know? Smile
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next