xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My trusted sites list

3 posters

Go down

My trusted sites list Empty My trusted sites list

Post  memg1976 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 am

You guys always see me telling you about the bad ones.

Here my list of trusted sites.

Cyberbux My homesite,
Xtmbux It Cyber Admin what more do i need to say.
Bemabux This is one of my favorite site
Xacxbux part of bemabux family
memberbux
qqqbux
onsearchia
thebuxgroup anything buxgroup is a part of is good.
yimbux
yepbux
infinitybux and any of the sites connect to it.
clixsense
neobux
bulletbux
moonstarbux
I may add to this list later but for now it's enough.
With each site they are trusted and paying. So i do alot of campaigning with these and im invested in others.

Sites im not sure about still on the fence. Waiting to see

Moneytraffic this site looked good admin is nice but requesting payout and waiting i haven't been pay by her yet.
Moneytraffic 2 same reason same admin
Clixsis under fire base on roobux being closing
Buxtrain is part of clixsis so same reason
Hasbux was paid once took forever 20 days but i was paid just not sure
Stabux still deciding look good but not sure
There more but this is enough for now

New sites that look promising
Reloadedbux i invest in this site i will let member know if payment is instant
fash-cash4you this site is doing great things but i will see if they can keep payments up.
trophybux part of bulletbux family new look good
primerobux

My gabage site list scammer not paying some may suprise you
upsbux not paying and will take direct referral from you this site was trusted not anymore
sssbux scammmmmmmmmmm
suresuccesbux scammmmmmmmmm
pitagobux scammmmmmmmmmm
sciencebux he keep changing his term base on members cashing out. Changes click rate raises payout. A scammer at his best
ref-pay is lower there click rate so they never have to pay
nembux was good raise payout to 7 and less click rates
rightwaybux 1 and 2 junk!!!!!!!!!!
buxu2 scammer taking money not paying took two week to post my ad campaign. What does buxu rhyme with that said it all.
josefluptak

This list is too long already. So i will stop here. But be careful of where you join the last thing you want to do is waste time.

Memg1976

memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

My trusted sites list Empty Re: My trusted sites list

Post  memg1976 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Clixsis supended today!!!!! SCAM
Buxtrain is going down soon too!!!!!

Do not invest pull all funds from these account if you have any there.

I cannot believe it i will keep you guys updated.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Wow buxtrain is gone too. Suspended........SCAM

This is crazy.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:23 am

memg1976 wrote:Wow buxtrain is gone too. Suspended........SCAM

This is crazy.

They've perished from the web for good! I was right then with my suspicion. Left them 3 weeks ago after I noticed the slightest sign of turning into a scam! lol!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

My trusted sites list Empty MY Xperience...

Post  bhyjay Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 am

I had an account there too at Clixsis, good thing that I did not invest any money... another site goes down the drain.... Twisted Evil

bhyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:14 am

It's funny 1 week prior to closing i took a ad on buxtrain it was small 200 clicks for xtmbux when i was promoting it. Thank god the ad ran out before the site blew up. It's magic fairy dust bam bam "gone puff of smoke." I lost a 1 dollar but i didn't invest there didn't like the site much.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

My trusted sites list Empty signals of going scam

Post  bhyjay Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Good thing I did not waste a penny on that site. Can YOu kindly help me on how to know if a site is going scam? What are the possible signs or/and pointers?

bhyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:45 am

bhyjay wrote:Good thing I did not waste a penny on that site. Can YOu kindly help me on how to know if a site is going scam? What are the possible signs or/and pointers?

First thing when you come across a site, ask yourself why you were there? What has attracted you. We come to the site hoping to earn something from them. No-invest? Instant payment? Higher click rate? And more promises?

1. Read TOS/FAQ and remember their terms - any changes in a month or two to our disadvantage is one hint they are in for a short term only.

2. Check their proof of payments daily to get updates if they continue paying members, some sites make fake proofs so you have to check their forums. When forums are not updated, no current activity, then you hold back. For newly opened sites, make sure they have enabled their forum. You may register to be able to explore in their Upgrades/click rates/cash-out minimum and conditions (i.e. 300 clicks to be eligible for cash-outs or minimum # of days registered to qualify for cash-outs) - tight restrictions is worth watching, are they willing to pay or not?

3. Messages from Admin about payment processor problems - Paypal/Alertpay limitations are most abused alibis. People who are making disputes with payment processors are due to delay or non-payment even when they already have invested in their site, members expected fast and fair return of their investments. Delays and non-answering support tickets are signs of scamming probabilities.

4. Check which big and legit sites are affiliated with. Some are endorsed and recommended by Infinity but they don't guarantee that the site is legit.

These are common signs that I can think of for now, there maybe more coming up. Others in the know may contribute here.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:33 pm

Web gave you the great info. That his experience talking.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 pm

By the way i would like to add that my experience with moneytraffic is growing very positive. This admin truly care about her members she very active. She has had some setback with paypal and scammer so there has been a delay of payment. But i believe in her strongly. She also suffer from illness and stay positive. I wish her the best and i hope to see her site grow as well.

Signing Off,

Memg1976
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

memg1976 wrote:By the way i would like to add that my experience with moneytraffic is growing very positive. This admin truly care about her members she very active. She has had some setback with paypal and scammer so there has been a delay of payment. But i believe in her strongly. She also suffer from illness and stay positive. I wish her the best and i hope to see her site grow as well.

Signing Off,

Memg1976

I also followed this site everyday. It has grown bigger and stronger everyday. I did not even signed-up with the 2nd site but I thought both has earned good credibility.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

My trusted sites list Empty New update for a site i've been on the fence about.

Post  memg1976 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Under further review fast-cash4you is now a scam site. Maybe this will change but she hasn't pay anyone in 9 days. My payment has been pending for 5 days. Maybe she having trouble paying members i don't know but i feel the worst is commin site closing soon.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Reloadedbux is down. Site admin saying that alertpay is the reason he's down because alertpay hasn't fix there credit card problem. Yes this is true alertpay has been having problem with visa and mastercard. But i see alot of site using this reason. It's annoying and troubling. Starting to seem like a excuse. If you ask me. Just a opinion of course. But needless to say more and more site are using this as a reason not to pay members and i feel that this is wrong.

You be the judge,

Memg1976 signing out.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

memg1976 wrote:Reloadedbux is down. Site admin saying that alertpay is the reason he's down because alertpay hasn't fix there credit card problem. Yes this is true alertpay has been having problem with visa and mastercard. But i see alot of site using this reason. It's annoying and troubling. Starting to seem like a excuse. If you ask me. Just a opinion of course. But needless to say more and more site are using this as a reason not to pay members and i feel that this is wrong.

You be the judge,

Memg1976 signing out.

That's what I said earlier as one of "THE MOST ABUSED ALIBI" lol! Well, I thought Moneytraffix has gained more credibility at this time. Jonni has been in and out due to health reasons and now Alex is efficiently filling up the vacuum, and that included the 2nd site. There was a little delay in payouts but they are processing payments daily as promised. Great site too.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down