xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This list keeps growing New scam sites that were legit.

3 posters

Go down

This list keeps growing New scam sites that were legit. Empty This list keeps growing New scam sites that were legit.

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:19 am

So for me i wish that sites would pay when they owe these two site did at the beginning. First site i will name is nembux. That was one of my favorite site at the beginning was paying out at 1 for free member and instant payout was great notice i said "was." What they did is waited for every member to reach payout level then raise payout to 7 and it's not instant and they want a investment. And click rate avg 000.10 and 2 00.1. This is wrong members who click are stuck with a couple of month of clicking and nothing to show for it. Second site is 11goldbux 27 days still pending payment. They were honest at the beginning but it's looking like admin has left the site and all members hanging and unpaid.

You know me guys im on the front line clicking with ya. No reason to let any members lose with these site. Avoid at all cost. Here at cyberbux i share my experiences good or bad and everything im learning to make money at this.

Hope this help please comment members to let me know what you think.

Memg1976 signing off.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

This list keeps growing New scam sites that were legit. Empty Re: This list keeps growing New scam sites that were legit.

Post  fielkun Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 am

I hate those kind of PTC sites. They're modus at first was to put really encouraging informations about their site like high paying, instant payout, etc... but in the end, you will only get scam. All your time spent in clicking their ads all go to waste. Glad to hear your story. Very Happy
fielkun
fielkun

Back to top Go down

This list keeps growing New scam sites that were legit. Empty Re: This list keeps growing New scam sites that were legit.

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:55 am

memg1976 wrote:So for me i wish that sites would pay when they owe these two site did at the beginning. First site i will name is nembux. That was one of my favorite site at the beginning was paying out at 1 for free member and instant payout was great notice i said "was." What they did is waited for every member to reach payout level then raise payout to 7 and it's not instant and they want a investment. And click rate avg 000.10 and 2 00.1. This is wrong members who click are stuck with a couple of month of clicking and nothing to show for it. Second site is 11goldbux 27 days still pending payment. They were honest at the beginning but it's looking like admin has left the site and all members hanging and unpaid.

You know me guys im on the front line clicking with ya. No reason to let any members lose with these site. Avoid at all cost. Here at cyberbux i share my experiences good or bad and everything im learning to make money at this.

Hope this help please comment members to let me know what you think.

Memg1976 signing off.

Yes, I left Nembux for the same reason. They paid me instant for my first payout, and a sudden change of payout to 7, plus an investment to make. Whew! There's a lot more out there.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down