xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A help guide to post your first payout: How to post payment in forum.

Go down

A help guide to post your first payout: How to post payment in forum. Empty A help guide to post your first payout: How to post payment in forum.

Post  memg1976 Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 pm

So i decided to teach myself this. And now im sharing it with you.

Ok so here how it's works.

Find yourself a image hosting site. Here one and it's free

http://tinypic.com/join.php?utm_source=header&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=join_button

After that sign in. Upload your images make sure it easy to find on your desktop is a good place to put it.

Click upload image.

After that you will see a box saying links. Your looking for img code. Copy that.

Go to cyberbux payment proof area, start new topic. Write something like my 1st payment proof or whatever payment proof it is in (Title of the topic section)

Under that you will see buttons something like B I U look for this button (image) click it.

Paste img code here.

It's should something look like this.

[img [IMG http://photobucke.com/albums/k518/Your name on this site/name of your.jpg /IMG] /img]

Click send. In your picture will show up in forum.

Hope this helps.

Memg1976

P.S. For those who may wonder the question. Im not staff nor do i get anything from helping you. Im a member and a clicker just like you. I enjoy cyberbux and sharing what i have learn hopefully i can help you too. So to all cyberbuddies thank you for reading feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

Last edited by memg1976 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : image,spelling)
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down