A help guide to post your first payout: How to save a webpage using paint.

Go down

A help guide to post your first payout: How to save a webpage using paint.

Post  memg1976 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 pm

So when i got my first payout i didn't know that i needed to post proof and when i found out i did. I'll be honest i didn't want too lol seem like work. But as i join more sites i understand that every site will ask you to do this for a few reasons.

1. It's show the site is paying.

2. It's show the site is honest.

Remember you want money that why your here let others know your being paid.

Okay now that we got that out the way. Here that info i found on the net to help, i did some editing to it to

make it easier to understand.

How to save a webpage using paint:

To save it as an image you need to use the print screen button on your keyboard "the exact key said PrtSc SysRq hit it once". This takes a snapshot of whatever is displayed on your screen.

2. Open paint and choose the select tool (little perforated box) "Choose the pencil as your tools to use."

Paste into paint by pressing Ctrl+V "it's is easier to use this option"

or

Right click the blank area and select paste.

Done

Here some more info added by me. Make sure to save as a jpeg. (Save As option) then edit.

After that use eraser to erased important info you do not want others to know. Your email need erasing, Transaction Id, Admin email, All anyone really need to see is the payment and the date. Also using text option type in a blank space This is my 1st payment. On the second This is my 2nd payment etc etc make sure to thank the site within your payment proof.

I hope this help:

I will called it my "newbie walkthough".

Meng signing out. cheers
======================================…

memg1976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A help guide to post your first payout: How to save a webpage using paint.

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 am

Wow.. This is perfect.. I will make this a sticky thread.. Thank you Cyber-Buddy for making this.. This will be helpful...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A help guide to post your first payout: How to save a webpage using paint.

Post  WebGoldMiner on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 am

Yes Admin! It took me awhile to study how to do it. Epco has been very helpful (with patience Smile ) teaching me how to do it. I also learned how to attache post proof at the forum. That's how camaraderie works among cyerbuddies. Maybe you can put a sticky instruction for newbies to learn.
WebGoldMiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum