xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big question paypal vs alertpay

3 posters

Go down

Big question paypal vs alertpay Empty Big question paypal vs alertpay

Post  memg1976 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

So here my other question in it's a big one. With ptc sites 90% prefer alertpay over paypal why is that. My guess is paypal has more fees. If paypal is the most known for payment uses by companies like ebay, amazon, and other major sites. Why would the ptc sites want to use it. To be honest i never heard of a alertpay until i started using ptc sites. I still haven't set up a account with alertpay but i will soon. Waiting for one of my accounts to become available for payout.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Big question paypal vs alertpay Empty Re: Big question paypal vs alertpay

Post  Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 pm

No, its not about the fees. But it is because paypal is very EXAGGERATED. They keep on asking what are those money all about, And it is not easy to deal with them...
I don't know how you find paypal..
But for me, They are "silent stealer"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Big question paypal vs alertpay Empty Paypal vs Alertpay

Post  Bizelady Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Also a new law was passed that says Paypal must report earnings to the IRS. Read this:

"Proposed IRS Reporting Requirements Become Law
August 5, 2008

Hi, I’m Ken Swab, senior federal government relations officer at PayPal. You might have heard that Congress recently passed the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, a major housing bill that the President signed into law on July 30. The bill contains a provision impacting PayPal and our merchant customers, so I wanted to explain the requirements and what they mean for some of you.

Under the legislation, PayPal will be required to report to the IRS the total payment volume received by PayPal customers in the U.S. who:

receive more than $20,000 in payment volume in a single year; and
receive more than 200 payments in a single year.
This legislation applies to all payment providers including PayPal and takes effect in 2011, so the first reports will go to the IRS in January 2012. Our goal when the legislation takes effect is to make it easy for PayPal merchants who fall under the provision to report their taxable incomes."

Bizelady

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Bizelady wrote:Also a new law was passed that says Paypal must report earnings to the IRS. Read this:

"Proposed IRS Reporting Requirements Become Law
August 5, 2008

Hi, I’m Ken Swab, senior federal government relations officer at PayPal. You might have heard that Congress recently passed the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, a major housing bill that the President signed into law on July 30. The bill contains a provision impacting PayPal and our merchant customers, so I wanted to explain the requirements and what they mean for some of you.

Under the legislation, PayPal will be required to report to the IRS the total payment volume received by PayPal customers in the U.S. who:

receive more than $20,000 in payment volume in a single year; and
receive more than 200 payments in a single year.
This legislation applies to all payment providers including PayPal and takes effect in 2011, so the first reports will go to the IRS in January 2012. Our goal when the legislation takes effect is to make it easy for PayPal merchants who fall under the provision to report their taxable incomes."

Thanks bizelady for this info. I got to be careful on how much money i move thru paypal.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 am

And anyway, As long as you are honest person.. Not doing any fraud.. It is very easy to deal with them.. Smile Just be reasonable in all ways.. Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down