xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here with a few question.

3 posters

Go down

New member here with a few question. Empty New member here with a few question.

Post  memg1976 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello to everybody i just sign up to the forum today. I read the message in my inbox saying to do so. Normally im someone who quiet and tend to click for the ads. Im new to the ptc scene and trying to find the best way to make a little money doing this. I have been a solo active clicker i believe im under someone as a referral. My first question is what the best way to earn direct referral. I seen other site sell them outright and some rent them. I've also read that you can rent them and the referral may be active or may not. If i were to rent a referral and they became inactive how long would it take for cyberbux to replace. Does cyberbux sell direct referral? Is referral the way to make money at this. Also membership upgrades every site has this and my other question is how many referral should you have under you before you consider upgrading. I hope im not asking too much with these question. This site seem honest and im trying to decide where to put my money and time.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

New member here with a few question. Empty Re: New member here with a few question.

Post  Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:25 pm

hi, thank you for joining cyberbux... And because you are new in PTC world, i want to explain to you how to become successful.
First, For you to earn a real money in a PTC, you really should have a LOT of referrals, Direct or Rented...
You have to monitor there activity if they are active,
You can advertise to a Forum, social site, or to a PTC site also your referral link...
You have to minimize your expenses in gaining referrals...
But having a 50+ or 100+ referral will give you a lot money...
You have to be wise, grabbing great opportunities giving to you from a site.
Be wise enough how to get referral, if you don't want to advertise, you can rent referrals..
A lot of special offers are always there... For example, cyberbux is giving a FULL Refund if referral don't click for 15days, others give a rent and be your direct referral.
It's up to you..

about upgrading account, This will help a lot,
but i suggest that before upgrading you should have establish already a good number of referrals
a lot referrals are active
UPGRADE EARLY for a Trusted site...
Just Be wise... For you not to lose in a PTC WORLD...
"A drop of ink makes a million think" bounce

Very Happy Smile Cool
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE IN CYBERBUX...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New member here with a few question. Empty Re: New member here with a few question.

Post  memg1976 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Thank you very much for your response.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 am

Hi Admin! Most classic members would want to earn more by gaining direct referrals and the best way is to advertise their link in many different buxsites, surfsites, traffic exchanges, social networks, etc. Yes, one strategy is to build-up active referrals to help improve one's earnings, faster. Once they are able to earn enough, then, that would give them the chance to make an upgrade.

Why don't you increase the limit of direct referrals for Classic members? Or maybe open all membership to unlimited DRs? This may help increase the number of our members. It is a fact that only around 5% or 10% of total membership are actually clicking ads, right? Putting limitation of DRs to free members may discourage them to promote in other sites. Take my case, I click ads in other bux sites, spend what I earn from them to pay their ads and I can no longer promote Cyberbux because I already got the max DRs here. Just a thought! Very Happy Very Happy
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:07 am

Webgoldminer, Thank you for your suggestion... Being a classic member, you income is limited... But I am going to review your offer... and let you know, what will be my decision .. Smile thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 pm

How do i find out where my link is. I was thinking about buying some ads on other site for direct referral. What the limited for classic members.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:07 pm

memg1976 wrote:How do i find out where my link is. I was thinking about buying some ads on other site for direct referral. What the limited for classic members.

Simply log-in to your account and click "Promotion Tools" where you can find your referral link. Classic members are only limited to 20 direct refs and you can rent refs of up to 50.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Thank you very much.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 pm

memg1976 wrote:Thank you very much.

My pleasure! Very Happy Very Happy
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down