xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN TOP 100

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IN TOP 100 - Page 2 Empty Re: IN TOP 100

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 am

epco wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:Oh, I never thought of voting them down. It's a good idea. Vote them down and vote up Cyberbux!!! cheers

I do this all the time. Hope it works. If every cyberbuddy does this cyberbux will become 1.
I vote for cyber everyday. Love the site. I find cyberbux better then any other bux or PTC Very Happy

I think it's working. The past few days, Cyberbux has slowly climbed back up to #23 after dropping to rank in the 30s. Voting up Cyberbux and voting down the others on top has helped us climb in the ranking. Very Happy Very Happy
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:Oh, I never thought of voting them down. It's a good idea. Vote them down and vote up Cyberbux!!! cheers

I do this all the time. Hope it works. If every cyberbuddy does this cyberbux will become 1.
I vote for cyber everyday. Love the site. I find cyberbux better then any other bux or PTC Very Happy

I think it's working. The past few days, Cyberbux has slowly climbed back up to #23 after dropping to rank in the 30s. Voting up Cyberbux and voting down the others on top has helped us climb in the ranking. Very Happy Very Happy

Yessssss, I hope all the members will do like this. Let cyberbux be 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:43 am

epco wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:

Yessssss, I hope all the members will do like this. Let cyberbux be 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently the rating has been going down?! Why ppl stop to vote! vote everyone vote!

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 am

karakurachow wrote:
epco wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:

Recently the rating has been going down?! Why ppl stop to vote! vote everyone vote!

I do not understand it. I still vote everyday cyberbux up and the others down. Cyber still deserve to be nr 1
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  vigeko Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:36 am

epco wrote:
karakurachow wrote:
epco wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:

I do not understand it. I still vote everyday cyberbux up and the others down. Cyber still deserve to be nr 1
lol! I still vote everyday cyberbux up but ranking of site down

vigeko

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 pm

vigeko wrote:lol! I still vote everyday cyberbux up but ranking of site down

Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Some may had been selective lately. The click is only worth $.0045 that they skip it and prefer the $.01 Very Happy lol!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  vigeko Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:Some may had been selective lately. The click is only worth $.0045 that they skip it and prefer the $.01 Very Happy lol!
BUX IS OUT 100
PLEASE VOTE
Voting Link : http://www.emoneyspace.com/site_list.php?vote_for=818

vigeko

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum