xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE!!!

2 posters

Go down

SURPRISE!!! Empty SURPRISE!!!

Post  Admin Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 am

Hi members, I was been very busy for the last few weeks, and now that i've finish my project..i will make up to you guys... Now, I will be online 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 30days a month..lol anyway i will make it 90% possible..

Now i am giving give away adz.. 1000 click micro adz for free.. send your adz now through SUPPORT TICKET. this will be good for the first 15 members who will send there adz now.

SO HURRY UP!!! SEND YOUR ADZ NOW!!!

Razz Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE!!! Empty 2 Question to you admin

Post  Sameer_ahmed Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Replay At Problem and doubts to person he is saying that he have make request for payout on 27 and didnt paid yet
And
Can you tell me that why you make a large fee of payout ??

Sameer_ahmed

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE!!! Empty Re: SURPRISE!!!

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:45 am

Sameer_ahmed wrote:Replay At Problem and doubts to person he is saying that he have make request for payout on 27 and didnt paid yet
And
Can you tell me that why you make a large fee of payout ??

The fee is not too much. that is only normal 5%, because all adding funds and upgrading, paypal and alertpay have fee for this. for example a person will add fund $3, i ony get $2.30, so if you will cashout $3 i have to apply fees also. This is not greediness, this is due to payment processor rules.
I hope you will understand.

and regarding that person who requested payout and not paid yet, he was already paid how many times from my site. and now I am having problem of my processor, and that person don't want to understand it, he only think of his self. he never send support ticket regarding that matter but he send support ticket twice for claiming LOYALTY REWARD. I also send him a Resolution regarding that matter. But he never reply. and please visit our news area for i will be posting an example of a cheater person who come to our site. I already banned this person also.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE!!! Empty Thanx

Post  Sameer_ahmed Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:13 am

Thanx Admin I Understand That

Sameer_ahmed

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum