xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.

4 posters

Go down

Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.  Empty Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:43 am

So here some info i will share with my cyber buddies. So when you bulid up your referral to the point or where your max out or the max that the site is paying you.

When you reach this point congrat you are making money with ptc.

So here what happens you got max referral clicking month to month this will change either some will stop or not clicking everyday you need to keep track in order to keep making money.

This is the ownly time i purchase dr or rent too keep my money coming in. At this point you should be getting 100% on referral clicks too. The highest membership that site offers. Remember every upgrade level is different but your goal is to get to the highest with the biggest payout.

Delete the bad ones and buy or rent new ones (cyclling).

At this point ads campaign do not work because of being max out.

Yes if you keep at this you will reach this point. Make sure to keep fresh click money coming in.

I have two site im at this point my goal is 10.

Hope this helps,

Memg 1976 signing off.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.  Empty follow up

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 am

This method also work if you want to keep active referral but. Make sure that cycling is worth it to you. Remember your investing in yourself i cannot stress this enough. To cycle without being able to make money is not enough please folks do you math.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.  Empty Re: Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.

Post  fielkun Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 am

Wow this is a very informative guide. Thank you for posting this one Very Happy
fielkun
fielkun

Back to top Go down

Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.  Empty keeping active RR

Post  bhyjay Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 pm

when I was just new on another site, I had reached a RR of 250. It was good at first but because of lack of planning. Time came when I ended up having negative in my account. Now I have learned to start building up active referrals. Fortunately recovering...

bhyjay

Back to top Go down

Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.  Empty Re: Cycling: The method to use to keep active referral.

Post  Admin Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 am

Yes this is the most common problems of almost all clickers.. There dirrect referrals are not active, specially when they received there first payout.. So I am thinking some ways to prevent this.. This is what we are talking about with MEMG.. I just hope that we can prevent this happen Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down