xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking outside the box.

2 posters

Go down

Thinking outside the box. Empty Thinking outside the box.

Post  memg1976 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:57 am

So i wanted to bring up a subject that everyone can comment too. I've done alot of research on this subject in life, with books, and trying methods that work for me. So now your probably wondering "what does he mean by that." Simple really in life we are all different in one way or another base on what we were taught or how you were raise what right for you may not right for someone else. Im only asking you to think about the question. Of course i may a strong opinion or my own answer but im asking think inside yourself deep. Believe me you have this answer within yourself.

I will give you a example great people who have done this.

Bill Gates (Founder of microsoft) he saw someone idea and thought of a way to make it his own. Alot of people cannot stand bill gates. But he is doing great things with his money trying to improve the education system.

Steve Jobbs (Founder of apple) Great man help changed the tech forever. Alot of people don't know this he help pixar get off the ground when disney reject them.

Well this list go on and on. What do these two have in common they thought outside the box. So now this question comes back to you. Let me know what you think,

Meng1976 signing off.

Last edited by memg1976 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Thinking outside the box. Empty nice point

Post  bhyjay Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 pm

A lot of people in my area are spending most of their times playing on line games and stuck on social networks...
But is there something more than that?
Do we look at our computers and the web as a "thing" or as a "mean"???

bhyjay

Back to top Go down

Thinking outside the box. Empty Re: Thinking outside the box.

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 am

Tech is changing everything cell phone, texting, blogging. Remember the day of answering now you can just text. In one way it's great people from anywhere can talk to one another. In a another not so much. Having idea and creating new things are becoming less. Alot of time things are discover from just trying something new. For me i will give you a example. When i was younger my father try to teach me to hate other base on the color of there skin. If i didn't make my own way i would hate everyone accept my own race. Of course i didn't accept what was being taught i knew in my heart he was wrong. The ownly person i hate was him. When i got old enough i forgave him i understand that was how he was raise wasn't his fault. But if i didn't have a strong sense of who i was. I could have easily fell prey to hate. I have a open mind and if i don't like somebody it's just that one person not his or her entire race.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum