xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to ask a favor...

3 posters

Go down

I would like to ask a favor... Empty I would like to ask a favor...

Post  bhyjay Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:32 am

[i]I intend to stay and invest in your Cyberbux especially how i was impressed by your forum. It's just that i have one concern and a favor to ask, I hope you would do your very best to keep Paypal as one of your payment processors. It's because it's the only one I can use in our area. In other sites, I started investing with Paypal then suddenly they encounter a problem. Thus, giving me and some users a very difficult time in earning...
Thank you in advance...

bhyjay

Back to top Go down

I would like to ask a favor... Empty Re: I would like to ask a favor...

Post  Admin Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 am

Yes, Paypal is very Important.. A lot of people using this.. So To avoid problem with it.. I do not use this paypal for my personal business... This account is Business Account and connected only to CYBERBUX.. So I think there's no reason that there will be a problem encountered.. Very Happy

Happy earning CYBER-BUDDIES

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 am

Hi there cyberbuddy! Paypal is still enabled as one of the 3 payment processors being accepted here although Admin has had a problem with Paypal before. To make sure you get a quick assurance from Admin, you can send support ticket. Please post the result here so that other new members who have similar issues may also know. Welcome to Cyberbux, our site, our home! cheers
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 am

Oh, sorry, Admin is quicker than me lol! He's responded faster. See how great our Admin is? He acts with utmost speed! Very Happy
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum