xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ads campaigning for cyberbux. Let your voices be heard members.

2 posters

Go down

Ads campaigning for cyberbux. Let your voices be heard members. Empty Ads campaigning for cyberbux. Let your voices be heard members.

Post  memg1976 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Ok so im very happy to announce i will be campaigning like crazy for cyberbux. Come on members if we want cyberbux to grow we need to advertise everywhere.

If you see this ads.

Cyberbux is Amazing, Honest And Paying

Admin is Active, Mulitple ways to get paid, Paid to post in forum.

This is me doing this. Please if your a member of cyberbux do not click this ads if you see it on other sites. Im trying to bring new members to cyberbux.

I would like to list the sites this ads will be on but i will wait until admin see this and let me know what he thinks.

I got 2 direct referrals today. And there active. Come on members let the world know cyberbux is here tell your friends, facebook, twitter.

As one voice is a whisper. As a groups we are loud. We can do it. If you like the site let it be known. cheers cheers cheers

memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Ads campaigning for cyberbux. Let your voices be heard members. Empty Re: Ads campaigning for cyberbux. Let your voices be heard members.

Post  Admin Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 am

YEs, I saw it and I am very impressed with your ways... Very Happy Very Happy

And give me a lot of ideas to improve CYBERBUX more.. I hope You will like It...
Be ready.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Find out... Laughing Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down