xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everybody

4 posters

Go down

Hi everybody Empty Hi everybody

Post  gicule Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:00 pm

My name is Gheorghe, and I'm from Romania.
I have joined this site from March, so I'm quite old here. While a lot of ptc sites where I registered became quick scam, this is a really trusted site thanks to his honest admin.
So I want to thanks first to cyberbux admin, and second I wish all the best for this wonderful group.
Cheers !

gicule

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody Empty Re: Hi everybody

Post  rahul233 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello Gheorghe !! Its really nice to meet you here and hope you will earn more from here Very Happy

rahul233

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi Gheorghe i agreed with you so many scam site i try to expose them every chance i get to warn other members. Cyberbux is a great site, active admin, members here is great, i believe in time this site will grow bigger. I've been doing ads campaign for this site on others hopefully we can grow cyberbux as a community. Forum are great here. Long live cyberbux.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  fielkun Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am

Hello there Gheorghe and welcome aboard to Cyberbux.

You come to the right place, I know Im fairly new here as well but I think the Admins are really honest and committed to their work. So no worry for all of us here.

Happy earning!
fielkun
fielkun

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum