xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting thoughts.

3 posters

Go down

Interesting thoughts. Empty Interesting thoughts.

Post  memg1976 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 pm

So i've been join mulitiple sites to make money at this. I've tooking out ads for cyberbux 6000 clicks in different locations. Still no luck with referrals wait i got one but he or she is not clicking lol. I want to upgrade here but right now i cannot due too no referrals. I hope that with ad campaigns and hard work this is will change. I do love it here because of awesome admin and great members and forums. Every site seem to have something to attact members upgrade bonus, buy direct referrals, click rates, etc, etc. With cyber i feel like it more of a community than a gimmicks so kudos to admin for creating a great site. I consider this my home site.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Interesting thoughts. Empty Re: Interesting thoughts.

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 am

Smile Hey, you may just rent refs from Admin here. He can replace those not clicking for you after 15 days. They can help especially when those DRs are not of help just like mine lol!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Interesting thoughts. Empty Re: Interesting thoughts.

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 am

Thank You for appreciating our site.. I just hope you will be active in our promos, and contest, You will earn a lot direct to your purchase balance which you can use to rent referrals.. And when your rented refferals are not active with in 15days.. The funds you used to rent will return to you.. Smile

I hope this will help you to earn, start from a scratch..
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down