xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyberbux - our home, our bux!

2 posters

Go down

Cyberbux - our home, our bux! Empty Cyberbux - our home, our bux!

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 am

Hi all Cyberbuddies!

Admin is having a huge surprise for Cyberbux which will be more beneficial to all members, but it's success will also depend on how we cooperate and support him in his endeavor to make this site BIG, BIGGER or the BIGGEST one there is. When I got the chance to chat with him, I can feel that he obviously need our support that will surely inspire him to the max. I have listed a few things below how we'll be able to show our support in our small, little way:

1. Promote/Advertise Cyberbux in other bux sites - there are new sites where they offer freebies in Purchase Balance, we can register and use the freebie to advertise Cyberbux;

2. Place an ad at Cyberbux - as members, we should also remember that Cyberbux is accepting advertisements to promote your other sites, as we are growing in numbers, advert traffic will likewise increase.

3. Upgrade your accounts - For those who are capable of, please upgrade your accounts. It has been proven that the site is PAYING, has never failed PAYING its members, so, why doubt? Upgrade to the max now!

These are the few things that I can think of and I hope Admin won't get upset with me as it may preempt what's brewing up in his mind. C'mon buddies, it's not hard to do, let's all do it! Whatever success of Cyberbux will also be our success, right? Peace to you Admin! Very Happy king
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Cyberbux - our home, our bux! Empty Re: Cyberbux - our home, our bux!

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 am

This is a nice point of view.. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down