xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who am I....

+18
kevinmacute
supermoderator
Bizelady
doctorhomeo
htwolf
blue012
alikazar15
mohammedf
melkie
mylyny
cypriania
budisantosa
WebGoldMiner
epco
kimmy64
rosewitchy
karakurachow
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who am I.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Who am I....

Post  supermoderator Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:
Bizelady wrote:Hello my name is Bizelady (Because I'm a lady who stays busy). I am from the USA. I reside in IL. I am a Christian, wife, mother of 5 and Godmother of 2. I am trying to earn extra money for various things I'm involved in.

I have joined many PTC sites and I love Cyberbux. Very Happy

You came to the right place! It's nice to know people who do the same trade, learn something from the most seasoned online earners. I'm also happy being here. Welcome to Cyberbux! Smile

just be cool,relax and enjoy staying with each other here in cyberbux .... cheers lol!
supermoderator
supermoderator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who am I.... - Page 2 Empty awsome

Post  kevinmacute Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 pm

well this site is awsome, why? you don't need to click more and more adds with low earnings, in here even though it is 5, 5 cents a day is good for every one Very Happy happy earning..

by the way i am newbie here also Cool

kevinmacute

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:50 pm

kevinmacute wrote:well this site is awsome, why? you don't need to click more and more adds with low earnings, in here even though it is 5, 5 cents a day is good for every one Very Happy happy earning..

by the way i am newbie here also Cool

Yes, you're right! You don't need to stay longer with 5 ads a day to earn your keep. Keep clickin' without missing a single day and you'll earn a bonus from Admin, a reward for loyalty. Welcome cyberbuddy! Smile
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Who am I.... - Page 2 Empty Hello everybody.

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:12 pm

I can't believe i didn't introduce myself first lol. My name is memg1976 i join here this being my first ptc site felt welcome by staff and members. I consider this my homesite. I tend not to talk much on sites. But cyberbux forum is amazing it's easy to make friends everybody is friendly.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuk911 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:02 pm

I want to mention a nice design forum
Chuk911
Chuk911

Back to top Go down

Post  fielkun Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am

Admin wrote:Hi guys.. Admin here... Just call me CYBER Very Happy
Anyway... Have you seen any admin who introduce first? Before his members do?
None? Ok...Try this one..
I'm CYBER, Owner of xxxCYBERBUXxx... Cyberbux launched last Feb.14,2011..
I'm just like you A member, advertiser, clicker, investor... also,like you tried to be scammed. A lot of PTC sites i joined already not only 100sites, but more.. And almost all of them turn to scam site. Not only those site that doesn't have 1yr or 3yr or 5yr subscription. But also to those site who has a years subscription. So it's really hard to trust anymore... Because even if they still exist, they are not paying anymore... Why? Why is it happening to them? A lot of reason, but i think the REAL REASON is They spend those investment of members. They just think of their income, of their self... and what happens to there site? of course there member don't trust them anymore.. Who want to invest and hard to get paid? Waiting for day, weeks, still not paid.. Of course NOBODY like that. Also with me. I hate it!!! That's the reason why i make my own site... To really make business with you guys... I rather choose spending a lot of penny here in my own site, than investing to those sites i don't even know if paying. The only way to gain success here in my site is to trust me, support our advertiser.. And please, Don't try to scam me. Smile
That's all... And hope all of my members do introduce your self..
Happy earnings and GOOD LUCK to EVERYBODY...

You can contact me thru support ticket...
and if in a hurry: try my ym:
HOPE YOU LIKE it..
CYBERBUX-Enemy of scam sites I love you All members...

Hey admin! Very Happy I really wanted to talk in Tagalog but for the benefit of our members, I will used the international language, which is English hehe ^_^

Im really happy to be a part of your ptc site and this forum. I am also glad that you are one of those people who really wanted REAL BUSINESS! I am also a member of different ptc sites but now I realized, most of them are Scams. So I hope with Cyberbux, I could earn real money with you guys!

Thank you and happy earning to all of us!
fielkun
fielkun

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Welcome to Cyberbux, the enemy of scam sites. We all are glad to meet you here. Enjoy your stay, be active at the forum (but no spamming) where there are lots of chances earning more, lots of contests to join.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Who am I.... - Page 2 Empty in awe...

Post  bhyjay Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 pm

The more time I spent here at the forum and reading different posts, the more I am amazed on how active and transfarent both the forum and Cyber...
I intend to stay and invest and earn as long as I can...
I won't scam you, I don't scam anyone, and I hope this site will never turn scam... I love you

bhyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm

This site is the enemy of scam sites, it won't go scam. All we need to do is support the site, upgrade and advertise OUR site and it will stay forever.... Smile
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum