xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another site to question.

3 posters

Go down

Another site to question. Empty Another site to question.

Post  memg1976 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 am

I looked at this site http://www.pitagobux.com. Seem to be a investment site but i question if it's legit. First flag is the payment proof seem like too small for what they offer. The site is very confusing they offer return of 130% of investment. Again any info would be good about this site and others like it. Darn david copperfield sites here one min gone the next its annoying.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Another site to question. Empty Re: Another site to question.

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:02 am

Too risky to invest. Minimum upgrade is $20 but you can't be sure if they really pay. Upgrade $20 but max payout is $15? Whew! It's not worth a dime. I don't trust a site when free members are not allowed to make a cash-out. Free members can still invest and earn by renting refs.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 am

it's best not to invest there and save ur money!

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:45 pm

It's good site for buying ads space you can covert your account balance to purchase balance. I took some ads out with clicks. But i will not give that site any money it's seem scamful. But i found a use for it. Thank you guys for your response.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down