xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment reversed ?

+2
Admin
ptcnotes
6 posters

Go down

Payment reversed ? Empty Payment reversed ?

Post  ptcnotes Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm

What happened ? latest payment was reversed. Please explain

============================

We've found a potential problem with the payment detailed below. For your
protection, we have reversed the transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Sender’s name: xxxCYBERBUXxx
Sender’s email: paypal@xxxcyberbuxxx.com
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Transaction date: Jul 6, 2011
Transaction amount: $11,71 USD
Your transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Case number: PP-001-367-864-843

ptcnotes

Back to top Go down

Payment reversed ? Empty Re: Payment reversed ?

Post  Admin Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 pm

You will be repaid. urgently
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 am

Fixed already... Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ptcnotes Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:04 am

Thank you for quick response. Yes I received the payment.
Could you explain why ? did someone hack other people account and then sent payment to you ?

I hope your PayPal is fine.

ptcnotes

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 pm

ptcnotes wrote:Thank you for quick response. Yes I received the payment.
Could you explain why ? did someone hack other people account and then sent payment to you ?

I hope your PayPal is fine.

no lol no hack pls! It was just a minor paypal problem they limited the account coz they are the worst bastards now everything is fine Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  edythe Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Payout request refused
The maximum payout amount for your account is $10.00. The maximum amount you can request here is $0.

What is that???

edythe

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Are you an upgraded member? Or if not, have you invested like adding funds to put ads or rent refs? This program requires investment for standard members in order to request for a cash-out, TOS said 100000% Payout total maximum (percentage).

By adding funds from your payment processor (not from your account balance) is considered an investment whether you are a free or upgraded member. I hope this will suffice to clear your doubts. Any more questions, please feel free to post here anytime. Thanks.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  edythe Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:Are you an upgraded member? Or if not, have you invested like adding funds to put ads or rent refs? This program requires investment for standard members in order to request for a cash-out, TOS said 100000% Payout total maximum (percentage).

By adding funds from your payment processor (not from your account balance) is considered an investment whether you are a free or upgraded member. I hope this will suffice to clear your doubts. Any more questions, please feel free to post here anytime. Thanks.

No I am not an upgraded member now, but I was 2 month ago. I invested $25 already and I was renting refs.... Sad

edythe

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 pm

edythe wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:Are you an upgraded member? Or if not, have you invested like adding funds to put ads or rent refs? This program requires investment for standard members in order to request for a cash-out, TOS said 100000% Payout total maximum (percentage).

No I am not an upgraded member now, but I was 2 month ago. I invested $25 already and I was renting refs.... Sad

This is the only thing I can think of your situation why your cash-out was refused, I can't think of anything else after figuring out what may have caused it.

As your membership level was downgraded back to Classic Member, you have to take notice that Classic Membership cash-outs has been fixed to the maximum $10. You may have already exceeded the limit of cash-outs. No matter how much you already have invested in the system, but when your membership was downgraded after expiry of your upgrade, then the system automatically effect the limitations according to your current level of membership.

No, my thoughts are not official, you should get an official word from Admin. Have you sent him a support ticket? Admin is quick to attend to your issue. Please post whatever result so that other members will also learn something from your personal experience here. My advice? Upgrade again to the max!!! lol! Peace!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  edythe Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:36 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:
edythe wrote:

This is the only thing I can think of your situation why your cash-out was refused, I can't think of anything else after figuring out what may have caused it.

As your membership level was downgraded back to Classic Member, you have to take notice that Classic Membership cash-outs has been fixed to the maximum $10. You may have already exceeded the limit of cash-outs. No matter how much you already have invested in the system, but when your membership was downgraded after expiry of your upgrade, then the system automatically effect the limitations according to your current level of membership.

No, my thoughts are not official, you should get an official word from Admin. Have you sent him a support ticket? Admin is quick to attend to your issue. Please post whatever result so that other members will also learn something from your personal experience here. My advice? Upgrade again to the max!!! lol! Peace!

thanks a lot.. I understood what a problem it is Sad I am classic member on the moment, and my cash-outs has been more than $10. So I have already exceeded the limit of cash-outs.. Sad

yes, I send suport ticket to admin, but he not explain me why I have this problem....

edythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 pm

"Ticket: problems with request payout
You replied on 2011/10/19, 11:21

Hello Edita,

Ohh I'm sorry.. But it means that in that membership you are in now.. The maximum payout has been reach...

Admin
Support Cyberbux©️-Enemy of scam sites..."

I didn't know this explanation I made isn't clear to you..
I'm sorry for that. But you should send follow up support if you didn't understand this..
Again I'm sorry, for I pretend that you understand it already 'coz you never asked again.. Sad Sad

Anyway, I'm happy that this is clear now.. Smile Don't hesitate to send support ticket for any problem that will come..
Good day....

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Ticket Closed!!! lol!

This is how important the forum is for. A better medium to communicate and express your thoughts and doubts.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  rosepetals4u Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:53 am

Previously my account was upgraded one and I have already received more than $10.00. Now, I hold Classic membership and my current main balance is: $2.62. I wish to know how much of a minimum amount I need to add in purchase balance, thru my alertpay account in order to get paid the above mentioned main balance?

Thanks.

rosepetals4u

Back to top Go down