xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD NEWS :(

5 posters

Go down

BAD NEWS :( Empty BAD NEWS :(

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:59 am

How stupid i am, Sad my alertpay account was hacked.. I just found out a while ago, when i sens payment to pamate Sad I am telling you this guys because i don't want this to happen to you also, maybe this is because i signed up to a site and i accidentally used the same password i used to my alertpay account.. Sad maybe they are monitoring my accounts in paypal and alertpay.. glad my paypal was not hacked.. Sad Sad but still i am very sad for this.. I am just hoping this won't affect our buxsite.. i already emailed alertpay to investigate about the transaction and ask to retrive it... Sad if anybody know this person, please support to me, here's the screenshot

BAD NEWS :( Nqspwg

This is the email of the hacker georgefarsarakis@iamthepg.com

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP TO AN SUSPICIOUS SITE, I THINK i am hacked from a PTC site that is a ZEUS site... I'm not sure.. or maybe one of our member.. is a hacker Sad Sad so please be carefull to your accounts so that nobody next to me.. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS :( Empty support

Post  rosewitchy Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 pm

I'm sorry, bad people, so ambicious so baad really. Hope alertpay take note of your situation and make some justice for you, and I hope you retrieve your money.
rosewitchy
rosewitchy

http://galeriarose.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS :( Empty Re: BAD NEWS :(

Post  epco Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 pm

I hope that guy gets a heartattack. I hate hackers. And I hope it all goes ok with you and that it do not affect the site.

Thank God my password from AP and PP is diffrent then from every other password I use
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes, we can cope this up.. For our members upgraded using Alertpay, Very Happy So still instant payout is running, and we have funds Very Happy Thank you for your trust members Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, we can cope this up.. For our members upgraded using Alertpay, Very Happy So still instant payout is running, and we have funds Very Happy Yhank you for your trust members Smile

I hope it won't happen again and that you changed your password. You are a great admin!!!!!! Very Happy

Hope we all find the hacker, even that will be almost impossible Crying or Very sad
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

epco wrote:
Admin wrote:Yes, we can cope this up.. For our members upgraded using Alertpay, Very Happy So still instant payout is running, and we have funds Very Happy Yhank you for your trust members Smile

I hope it won't happen again and that you changed your password. You are a great admin!!!!!! Very Happy

Hope we all find the hacker, even that will be almost impossible Crying or Very sad

Yes, all password has been change, and i will try not to register to any suspicious site.. I hope members will do the same so that this wont happen to anybody Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Sorry about the hacked AP. It also happened to my AP and LR accounts. As I was paying a fee to a site, they took all my balance instead. From then on, I never sign-up on programs received and recommended through emails, how come they've got my email address? Which only meant they were from closed and scamming sites you were once a member. They only changed website names but kept the back-office data of email addresses.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS :( Empty Hacked

Post  Bizelady Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 am

Admin wrote:Yes, we can cope this up.. For our members upgraded using Alertpay, Very Happy So still instant payout is running, and we have funds Very Happy Thank you for your trust members Smile

Good Very Happy

Bizelady

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:15 am

This is over now.. And i have moved on already.. So i Will lock this thread.. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down