xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple account detected

3 posters

Go down

Multiple account detected Empty Multiple account detected

Post  Jonnylab Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 am

Hi Admin,

Sorry to bother you but today, I can't log into my account. It stated 'multiple account detected'. I've checked my IP address and it's still the same as before and I'm using my home computer. I think there's a technical glitch.

My username is the same here.
Please advice me on this.

Thanks

Jonnylab

Back to top Go down

Multiple account detected Empty Solved: Can log in again

Post  Jonnylab Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Jonnylab wrote:Hi Admin,

Sorry to bother you but today, I can't log into my account. It stated 'multiple account detected'. I've checked my IP address and it's still the same as before and I'm using my home computer. I think there's a technical glitch.

My username is the same here.
Please advice me on this.

Thanks

I can log in again.
Thanks

Jonnylab

Back to top Go down

Multiple account detected Empty Re: Multiple account detected

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 am

I think you don't use a single IP. Once you put off your modem, your IP address will change when you put it on again. That also happened to me couple of times. All I did was put off my modem for around a minute, put it on again, and I was able to log back in to my account.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonnylab Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:I think you don't use a single IP. Once you put off your modem, your IP address will change when you put it on again. That also happened to me couple of times. All I did was put off my modem for around a minute, put it on again, and I was able to log back in to my account.

Thanks friend. I've done that but it didn't worked. I don't know if this true but I usually face this problem when certain sites put/install/upgrade a new security measure on their sites. Normally when this happened, I will straight away checked the forum if somebody else face the same problem. But in this case, nobody ever post anything, so maybe it made me jumped a little bit.
You don't want to loose your best legit bux Very Happy

Anyway, thanks again

Jonnylab

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

Happy to know.. You resolved this your self.. Smile Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down