xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it pay to stay home at cyber lol

2 posters

Go down

Sometimes it pay to stay home at cyber lol Empty Sometimes it pay to stay home at cyber lol

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 pm

So i was doing my clicking and i ran across a new site. At first i was impress very nice looking good design even music on the opening page i give whoever made it a thumb up lol. It called clix daily. There opening even sounds good.

ClixDaily.com is a GPT site where users earn money for their activities. Our script is coded from scratch by taking PTC users advices and besed on members & advertisers preferences, you will find many unique features here. If you bored with accustomed PTC sites you are in the right place to earn money safely.

ClixDaily.com is a GPT site where users earn money for their activities. Our script is coded from scratch by taking PTC users advices and besed on members & advertisers preferences.

So you know i join and no i was very displease with what i saw after joining. First thing that was wrong is there click rates 000.03 what garbage. And they took from every site ideas contest,survey,trial pay,video, etc etc. And you guess it paying garbage for every service. I try a video should not have done that my virus protection went nuts. The survey had pop up ads coming in at the speed of light. Anyway guys let me save you do not join this site. It a complete mess and your computer might get infected with pop up ads and worms lol.

Memg1976 sigining off
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it pay to stay home at cyber lol Empty More on this horrible site

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Ok it get worst after further review i think that the site may be scam too.

find many unique features here.

● Cheap Quality Advertisements
● 24 Hours Unique Hits
● Advance Anti Cheap Protection
● Geographical Tragating & Live Stats

Major missspelling here. It's cheap that for sure. I do not know if i want "Advance Anti Cheap Protection." I agreed with cheap ads you pay clicker nothing very true lol.

What is a Tragating i don't know is that what happen when the virus attack my computer. Man this site garbage and may be a scam too im not stickin around to find out.

Memg1976
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it pay to stay home at cyber lol Empty thank you

Post  bhyjay Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Thanks for the info bro., No need to worry on my side because i am not adding any more site. I just have to ake care of what I have and I hope it would take of me in return.... lol!

bhyjay

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it pay to stay home at cyber lol Empty Re: Sometimes it pay to stay home at cyber lol

Post  memg1976 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 am

bhyjay wrote:Thanks for the info bro., No need to worry on my side because i am not adding any more site. I just have to ake care of what I have and I hope it would take of me in return.... lol!

I hear ya. To have alot of sites under you is not bad do not get me wrong "if they are paying and they are trusted." But these garbage sites i will expose any change i get. There are alot of good sites around and those are worth joining.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum