xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yak vs Llb? Who's telling the truth?

2 posters

Go down

Yak vs Llb? Who's telling the truth? Empty Yak vs Llb? Who's telling the truth?

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 am

I was searching the forum a post started by our cyberbuddy memg1976 to warn us about possible scam site spread by Yak against Llb. It got my interest as it may happen here, especially when Admin already discovered some cheaters growling around our yard, some have successfully intruded but were busted by our hardworking Admin.

Anyway, Yak charged Llb as one scamsite when his account was suspended/blocked/banned after requesting for a payout, warned his members to stay away from Llb. Couple of days later, Llb obviously acknowledged that he's blocked/suspended Yak's account for allegedly violating its TOS for creating fake accounts and cheating his site, charges and countercharges here and there which I hope it would not blow out of proportion because both of their sites may suffer. Members are now holding back their investments that they should have settled their differences offline or privately.

I have a feeling that one of them is lying, you can tell when you see their stats, who's paying or not, paying fast or late, who's putting up so much restrictions on payouts, etc. In the meantime, I advise you to stay away for awhile from them. Me? Not for now, am following both of them curiously.

My only wish is for Cyberbux be purged of cheaters, Admin should conduct a regular audit of accounts. With more than 6,000 members, it would be difficult for him, I hope I can be of help, but I'm sure he's had enough security and audit team being set-up to protect our beloved site from these unscrupulous people.

WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Yak vs Llb? Who's telling the truth? Empty Re: Yak vs Llb? Who's telling the truth?

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Very interesting article. With there being so many sites on the internet. It's good cyberbux has a open forum to discuss other sites and help members by letting other know about other sites.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Yak vs Llb? Who's telling the truth? Empty Re: Yak vs Llb? Who's telling the truth?

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Updates of Yak vs. Llb - stats of Yak payments has been updated to $568 from $450 which has stayed for several days despite showing several payments made seen at the "Proofs", wonder why, hope they're not fake hehehe! LLB? Down for the past couple of days, it said "under maintenance, fixing of bugs". Hope they're not under DDoS attack cheers
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm

im in the chat join back lol.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum