xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGIT SITE..

+3
karakurachow
WebGoldMiner
Admin
7 posters

Go down

LEGIT SITE.. Empty LEGIT SITE..

Post  Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

GUYS Post here the legit sites and paying sites, i will make a list.. Very Happy
C'mon guys.. Let's make a review cherry

LIST OF LEGITIMATE SITES...
1.xxxCYBERBUXxx
2. INFINITYBUX
3. TVIPTC
4.neobux
5.clicksia
6.chihuahua clicks
7.lil tiger ptc
8.cashtream
9.cashnhits
10.foreverbux
11.Incentria

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LEGIT SITE.. Empty Re: LEGIT SITE..

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:50 pm

I was recently paid by Earneasycash.info. I read a lot of complaints about Onbux to be a scam, but I got my first cash-out instantly last month.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:16 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:I was recently paid by Earneasycash.info. I read a lot of complaints about Onbux to be a scam, but I got my first cash-out instantly last month.

Apparently onbux pays only selected members Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:27 pm

karakurachow wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:I was recently paid by Earneasycash.info. I read a lot of complaints about Onbux to be a scam, but I got my first cash-out instantly last month.

Let me see when I reach the minimum, I'll request for another cashout, then I'll post here. Yes, I read about selected payments. Thanks.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:
karakurachow wrote:

Let me see when I reach the minimum, I'll request for another cashout, then I'll post here. Yes, I read about selected payments. Thanks.

Onbux is scamming the ultimate members. I never violated anything, and I got banned for nothing. They do not answer supporttickets, don't pay anymore and I can't get on the forum for like almost 2 months
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Don't forget your own site, cyber!!!!

Cyberbux is paying 2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Incentria, clicksia, chihuahua clicks, lil tiger ptc, cashtream, cashnhits, buxsyde, neobux(of course).
They all pay, all even without invest in the site and they all pay fast, within 3 days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 pm

epco wrote:Don't forget your own site, cyber!!!!

Cyberbux is paying 2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Incentria, clicksia, chihuahua clicks, lil tiger ptc, cashtream, cashnhits, buxsyde, neobux(of course).
They all pay, all even without invest in the site and they all pay fast, within 3 days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Then lets include all of this in the list Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LEGIT SITE.. Empty legit site

Post  macho Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Can anyone here tell me if variantbux is legit? it has pretty good design and the rates look realistic. If anyone of you knows about this site please tell me. thank you. Very Happy

macho

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 pm

BuxSyde became scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know anything about variantbux, sorry. Just try to cashout first time
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 am

There are lots of new buxsites popping out on the web that it's hard to find out which ones are legit or just scammers, so I contend with these:

1. Cyberbux (of course, my #1)
2. Earneasycash
3. Infinity
4. Tviptc
5. Buxsecure
6. Powerfulbux
7. Foreverbux
8. Incrasebux
9. Ifbux
10. Libertypaidbux
11. Getbuxtoday
12. Ultimateptc
13. Ubux.co
14. Clixsense
15. Neobux
16. Vulcanobux
17. Clixsense
18. Onbux

I have 50 of them in my list, most didn't pay , some simply vanished from the web, 'tho I have some under observation. Being paid once doesn't necessarily mean they're no scammers, it's the consistency of the succeeding payments without complaints from members. Come on, share yours.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  supermoderator Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 pm

CYBERBUX is undeniably # 1 legit site in ptc industry...more power cyberbuddies cheers Very Happy Very Happy
supermoderator
supermoderator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm

supermoderator wrote:CYBERBUX is undeniably # 1 legit site in ptc industry...more power cyberbuddies cheers Very Happy Very Happy

You are totally right. cyberbux will grow in the future to a big site, lots of members and also ELITE!!!!! cheers
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 am

Onbux perished from the web for two days now. Ifbux announced its delays in payment. Deleted from my list lol!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

LEGIT SITE.. Empty legit or not??

Post  epco Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Anybody familiar with swiftbux and hasbux?? think they are scam, because I asked payment for like 4 days ago, while it has to be instant and also no response from admin, so I moved them to my watchlist.

Thank God onbux died cheers cheers cheers cheers .
No more members that buy upgrade in that fakebux. I lost 730 dollars there in total Evil or Very Mad
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

epco wrote:Anybody familiar with swiftbux and hasbux?? think they are scam, because I asked payment for like 4 days ago, while it has to be instant and also no response from admin, so I moved them to my watchlist.

No more members that buy upgrade in that fakebux. I lost 730 dollars there in total Evil or Very Mad

Swiftbux just paid me, so no scam, just took some days to get paid. The paid me 3,75
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 am

epco wrote:
epco wrote:Anybody familiar with swiftbux and hasbux?? think they are scam, because I asked payment for like 4 days ago, while it has to be instant and also no response from admin, so I moved them to my watchlist.

Swiftbux just paid me, so no scam, just took some days to get paid. The paid me 3,75

Really? It's been over a week since I requested for a payout from Swiftbux, nothing came into my PP until now. Hope they pay me soon, I still have patience left lol! lol!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  epco Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:48 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:

Really? It's been over a week since I requested for a payout from Swiftbux, nothing came into my PP until now. Hope they pay me soon, I still have patience left lol! lol!

I waited 10 bussinessdays, I saw and I sended 2 supporttickets, so be patient
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

epco wrote: I waited 10 bussinessdays, I saw and I sended 2 supporttickets, so be patient

I read at swiftbux that they only pay to a duly verified AP account. It's nonsense! Verified or not, it's their responsibility to pay us back. They accepted investments from unverified AP accounts and then tell me they can't pay to unverified ones? It's one way to tell they're not paying. My payout request was returned to my account balance. I am still halfway with my verification process in the absence of a credit card and I'm still looking for a way, maybe get a VCC when I have recouped my investments. Limitations of my daily fund disposal is still in effect, but it's okay as long as incoming funds can still get through. To hell with these irresponsible buxsites, my account is not their responsibility. All they should do is pay what is due to us! Grrrrr! Evil or Very Mad

WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:51 am

If you didn't like onbux epco. Here one to avoid yembux same admin. What even worst is he was trying to hide the site with this name because yimbux is known and trusted. Yepbux is trusted also sister site of yimbux. Neither of the two are any of my favorite sites but they are honest and trusted i just don't like their daily click rates.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 am

epco wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:

I waited 10 bussinessdays, I saw and I sended 2 supporttickets, so be patient

To: Epco

Hasbux is paying but it's a catch. They want you to invest add funds for ads space or referrals. I needed the ads space so i invested. It's took 5 days which wasn't that bad. But if you don't have any money tie up. Don't bother the site not a scam. But he want you to invest and no telling when it will become a scam.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down