xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORTHLESS SPENDiNG!!!

4 posters

Go down

WORTHLESS SPENDiNG!!! Empty WORTHLESS SPENDiNG!!!

Post  supermoderator Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 am

i was just wondrin',why do a lot of ptc members/cLickers spend their m0ney,time and effort 0n those PTC sites who suddenLy disappear? i even encountered this kind of damn situation...i've spend a Lot of time and effort by cLicking on th0se sites but they were disappears bef0re until i reaches the minimum payouts tzk tzk.. No

i just feeL Lucky en0ugh that i have no m0ney to spend on those pest sites.BUT,...how about the others?they've had too much Loss... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

GOOD THiNG is that we stiLL have this site,it's been aLmost 7 m0nths...guaranteed,proven and a TRUSTED paying site.

come to think 0f it,why do those peopLe need to invest then suddenLy scammed by those newLy-Launched yet disappearing sites instead of trusting CYBERBUX?

even we,who are new in this fieLd were spending time and eff0rt tooby cLicking for those sites...such a Loss

NAH,iT'S THEIR GAiN AND WE,THE MEMBERS/CLiCKERS...iT'S OUR BiG LOSS Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
supermoderator
supermoderator
Admin

Back to top Go down

WORTHLESS SPENDiNG!!! Empty Re: WORTHLESS SPENDiNG!!!

Post  WebGoldMiner Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:50 am

I did the same, victimized so many times, but I never stopped taking chances. The only reason why I stayed a longer time clickin ads with these idiots was only to find out how far they pay its members. You can't monitor them when you're not a member. Once there is consistency of proofs, then that'll be the time to take them seriously. More of them come and go but I never give a damn as long as I've not invested my hard-earned dwindling funds. Take for example emebux, it's still up but I have a 2-month pending payout request, several more, remain pending. I only invest in sites where I have confidence, and of course paid me. I have 2 (aurora) sites who paid my clicking without any investment made, and now I returned to them their money as an upgraded member, I benefit more from them from then on. Cyberbux is exceptional, though I stayed a Classic Member but I invested ads and rented refs because it has been proven to be an honest site. I'm saving my funds to upgrade my membership, too bad I was scammed by one cycler, an autosurf and several HYIPs. I should have used my money to upgrade here for one year lol! ! Well, lessons learned to make us wise but it's not stopping me, I still believe there are a few honest sites to help us make a little money for our keep.
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  supermoderator Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

they were crocodile-liked beast lol! lol! lol!
supermoderator
supermoderator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cyberbuxMAN Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 am

Undeniable truth...
Cool Cool Cool

cyberbuxMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 am

cyberbuxMAN wrote:Undeniable truth...
Cool Cool Cool

Wink

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  supermoderator Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 am

i kinda givin' up lol! lol! lol!
supermoderator
supermoderator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

supermoderator wrote:i kinda givin' up lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

karakurachow

Back to top Go down

Post  supermoderator Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

karakurachow wrote:
supermoderator wrote:i kinda givin' up lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

JUST KiDDiNG Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol!
supermoderator
supermoderator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum