xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

+18
Syriusz
edythe
vigeko
jolema092006
hotromemmo
fielkun
Chuk911
karakurachow
Paladino
aryanszain
nuushaa
desai369
chenkwang1991
supermoderator
milly29588
memg1976
WebGoldMiner
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you agree with this?

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap71%NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 Empty Re: NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

Post  memg1976 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 am

To members:

This will be address in the near future. Admin is reviewing idea that are available and making a decision base on what he has heard. For now upgrade are for sale and it's worth every penny this site is paying and click rate are good for members here.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 Empty Re: NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS

Post  Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 pm

I don't think $5-$8-$10 as a goal for cashout will not work.. Sad

Although I like your Idea saving for there Upgrade.. Maybe a little revision is needed here...

But upgrading using account balance is allowed.. Just send support ticket..

But let's here our members if what can they suggest.. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Admin wrote:

Although I like your Idea saving for there Upgrade.. Maybe a little revision is needed here...

Ok cool if you can change the amounts or make it better. It's a solution i believe member will upgrade once they have experince that the site is paying and click rate are great so they will not want to go back to classic.

Maybe 6-9-12 or something idk but i feel this is a very important subject. Members please make your suggestion.

Memg1976
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  hotromemmo Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 am

Admin wrote:

Dear Admin! Thank for this topic!

Members will upgrade when they have money or they find a good paying site.
Time to pay should not be too long. Because, my experience shows that the site needs many time to pay is usually scam. Members will not be patient enough to click.
So I think:

FIRST CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $3.5
CONDITION: $1.75 WILL BE PAID
$1.75 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

SECOND CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $3
CONDITION: $1.5 WILL BE PAID
$1.5 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

THIRD CASHOUT
MINIMUM CASHOUT: $2.5
CONDITION: $1.25 WILL BE PAID
$1.25 WILL BE USED TO PURCHASED ADZ.. (it is MANDATORY)

NEXT CASHOUT IS $2 AND NO ADZ TO BE PURCHASED....

THANKS ADMIN AGAIN

hotromemmo

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 Empty for me its good

Post  jolema092006 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 am

for me its ok i approved hehehe

jolema092006

Back to top Go down

Post  vigeko Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:52 am

What about next situation:
1. I buy Deluxe for 1 month and it’s expired 20-10-2011
2. Which Classic system will be?

vigeko

Back to top Go down

Post  edythe Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:28 am

No investmens and no limit of cash-out for classic members Smile

edythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Syriusz Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:02 am

This is my proposition:
1st cashout at 6$ - 5$ paid, 1$ to purchase balance/advertising, etc.
2nd cashout at 5$ - 4$ paid, 1$ to purchase balance/advertising, etc.
3rd and any another cashout at 4$ - all 4$ paid

Question

Syriusz

Back to top Go down

Post  fielkun Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 pm

I already posted my stand about this on the second page of the thread. But I would also like to suggest if you could increase the ads standard members can click everyday. Honestly, I am just fairly new in the world of PTC and I still dont have any stable earnings and cash outs either. Hope you will consider this for the benefits of new members like me. Very Happy
fielkun
fielkun

Back to top Go down

Post  memg1976 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Well for me i support anything that allow classic members to cashout. I would like to see this resolve soon. I have been a classic member myself with no funds and not a idea on how to make funds at first when i join. But i did alot of research join alot of sites. Now i use my profit from one site to pay for the next so no out of pocket money for me. But everyone is different. I see thing from both standpoint admin point and members. I feel that members should be giving all the tools they need to make money at ptc. But admin also need members to stay active and give back to the site by doing ads campaign, paid membership dues etc, keeping the site unique. Remember money doesn't fall from the sky so money need to rotate to pay members, pay site upkeep, etc,etc. So this is why getting this solve is no easy solution. But even with that being said i want all member to be happy here with things unsolved and left to work it self out not good. So i hope this is tooking care of soon. At least member will know where are stand. Please members give admin more ideas to help with this. I hope this is resolve soon so the site can grow bigger.
memg1976
memg1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jocabz Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I think 1 reason why many other clicker run after they recieve their first cash out is because of ASCENDING cashout for standard.. its too hard to reach their minimum first cash out of $2.. and second is $5? im gonna quit! Laughing i like the idea of Descending cashout i also like WGMs post $3 min and have a $3 available upgrades.. $5 on first cash out is too high Cool

I also like to share about 1 PTC site that i really love.. their min cashout is $0.6 and i can earn up to $0.06 per day as a standard i recieve payments 3 times thou i didnt post proof Laughing thats very helpful to a newbie like me ^_^
jocabz
jocabz

Back to top Go down

Post  catamizil Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:50 pm

I think it's a great idea,admin!I vote yes!

catamizil

Back to top Go down

Post  baru89 Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Great idea admin! Smile i agree ^^

baru89

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 am

As I read all your thoughts about this.. I decided to change the condition of cashout for classic members...

Maybe no investment needed and $3 minimum cashout...
But i will implement this when we reach 10,000 members...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So members, you know what to do...

Anyway i am still open for some suggestions.. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NO INVESTMENT FOR THE CLASSIC MEMBERS - Page 2 Empty No investment for classic members

Post  catamizil Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Admin wrote:As I read all your thoughts about this.. I decided to change the condition of cashout for classic members...

Maybe no investment needed and $3 minimum cashout...
But i will implement this when we reach 10,000 members...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So members, you know what to do...

Anyway i am still open for some suggestions.. Smile
Admin,as long as you have this investment rule you will have small chances to reach 10k this year.Some other sites launched long after you have allready reached 10k or more because most of the clickers don't like the investment rule and i think this is the main reason you have 7k members after all this time.You allready proof that you are a serious admin so if you take out this rule i'm sure much more people will come to Cyberbux.

catamizil

Back to top Go down

Post  DeGianniS Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Yes I am for!

This system is already tested and working well in Marihuanabux !

Very good idea ! cheers
DeGianniS
DeGianniS

http://www.cashnhits.com/blog/degiannis/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2