xxxCYBERBUXxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help admin and also yourself

4 posters

Go down

Help admin and also yourself Empty Help admin and also yourself

Post  epco Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi cyberbuddies,

I wanna ask to help cyber, so please buy ads(what cost here cheap) advertise your site( get DR's on your PTC) and cyber will be happy.
Also sign up on the support cyber ads, these are no scam sites and earn quick also. We all need to help cyber as he helps us 2.
We earn from cyber, so a little help to cyber is good 2.
We have 5000+ cyberbuddies now and I think they all wanna earn on this site, so what is the problem to invest on ads for like 5 dollars and get paid like 8 dollars??? Also upgrade, it cost low if you see prices on other PTC's and most of them become scam!!!!!!!
So where are you waiting for!!!! Help cyber, and he will help you 2
epco
epco

Back to top Go down

Help admin and also yourself Empty Re: Help admin and also yourself

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 am

Yes, I've signed-up in several sites to support Cyberbux! Too bad that I've already signed-up with a few from unknown reflinks other than Admin's. Am going to check Admin's recommended sites from time to time. Soon, when I've recovered some funds, I'm going to put more ads in here, but of course, only for reliable and paying sites. Very Happy
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 am

I'm doing HYIP's also.. And i know that there will be a time that this activity of mine will help a lot...
I am thinking about investing TO ME,DIRECTLY..
I mean, you members can send money to me and in return there will be interest..
Those money will be use to my hyips to earn...
And I promise to share this earnings to all of you members, specially members who trust and believe to our site...
Live long CYBER-BUDDIES...

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xxxcyberbuxxx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WebGoldMiner Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 am

I've lost a fortune with HYIPs that's why I am very apprehensive about it. Even big names in HYIPs close down while the iron's still hot Very Happy but there's a way of earning from these sites. When I'm not busy, I'll post my DD and review for discussion sake. Yes Admin, go ahead, we are supporting you all the way. As the saying goes, "it takes money to earn money!" right? Well, it'll only work for those moneyed individuals!! lol!
WebGoldMiner
WebGoldMiner

Back to top Go down

Post  karakurachow Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:49 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:I've lost a fortune with HYIPs that's why I am very apprehensive about it. Even big names in HYIPs close down while the iron's still hot Very Happy but there's a way of earning from these sites. When I'm not busy, I'll post my DD and review for discussion sake. Yes Admin, go ahead, we are supporting you all the way. As the saying goes, "it takes money to earn money!" right? Well, it'll only work for those moneyed individuals!! lol!

hehe lol true too Smile

karakurachow

Back to top Go down