LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Go down

LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  epco on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm

supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue

I think it is all ok, we all have good relations with eachother, that is why we are all cyberbuddies, and yeah I believe in distance love affairs. I live in the Netherlands and my girlfriend in Mexico. I go to move to there next month to be with her after 2 years of relationship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
epco

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 41
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  WebGoldMiner on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 am

epco wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue

I think it is all ok, we all have good relations with eachother, that is why we are all cyberbuddies, and yeah I believe in distance love affairs. I live in the Netherlands and my girlfriend in Mexico. I go to move to there next month to be with her after 2 years of relationship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's what true love means! When you miss the person, that means you value each moment of being close together, and that is love.

Me? I believe in the word "love" but has not been lucky with it lol! I lost all the women I loved before! lol! lol!
avatar
WebGoldMiner

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  epco on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:38 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue

I think it is all ok, we all have good relations with eachother, that is why we are all cyberbuddies, and yeah I believe in distance love affairs. I live in the Netherlands and my girlfriend in Mexico. I go to move to there next month to be with her after 2 years of relationship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's what true love means! When you miss the person, that means you value each moment of being close together, and that is love.

Me? I believe in the word "love" but has not been lucky with it lol! I lost all the women I loved before! lol! lol!

I had the same, but after 5 years single, I founded the woman of my life, just across the ocean Very Happy
avatar
epco

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 41
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 pm

epco wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue

I think it is all ok, we all have good relations with eachother, that is why we are all cyberbuddies, and yeah I believe in distance love affairs. I live in the Netherlands and my girlfriend in Mexico. I go to move to there next month to be with her after 2 years of relationship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's what true love means! When you miss the person, that means you value each moment of being close together, and that is love.

Me? I believe in the word "love" but has not been lucky with it lol! I lost all the women I loved before! lol! lol!

I had the same, but after 5 years single, I founded the woman of my life, just across the ocean Very Happy
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue

I think it is all ok, we all have good relations with eachother, that is why we are all cyberbuddies, and yeah I believe in distance love affairs. I live in the Netherlands and my girlfriend in Mexico. I go to move to there next month to be with her after 2 years of relationship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's what true love means! When you miss the person, that means you value each moment of being close together, and that is love.

Me? I believe in the word "love" but has not been lucky with it lol! I lost all the women I loved before! lol! lol!

wow Surprised that's really a story of true love lol! hmmmn..Love has no boundaries nor quantity,distances doesn't matter....it's all the matter of shared feelings Smile Smile


@ cyberbuddy WEBgoLdminer
Love takes time,it'll come for y0u...just don't mind it,lol! :lol!:Let Love find ways to have y0u lol!
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  yhappen on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:29 pm

@webgoldminer:
=).. I just love this quote..be inspired!!!jeje!

"If you appreciate rainbow after the rain,
then, why not love again after the pain?"
avatar
yhappen

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 30
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  WebGoldMiner on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:13 am

supermoderator wrote:
WebGoldMiner wrote:
epco wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue

I think it is all ok, we all have good relations with eachother, that is why we are all cyberbuddies, and yeah I believe in distance love affairs. I live in the Netherlands and my girlfriend in Mexico. I go to move to there next month to be with her after 2 years of relationship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's what true love means! When you miss the person, that means you value each moment of being close together, and that is love.

Me? I believe in the word "love" but has not been lucky with it lol! I lost all the women I loved before! lol! lol!

wow Surprised that's really a story of true love lol! hmmmn..Love has no boundaries nor quantity,distances doesn't matter....it's all the matter of shared feelings Smile Smile


@ cyberbuddy WEBgoLdminer
Love takes time,it'll come for y0u...just don't mind it,lol! :lol!:Let Love find ways to have y0u lol!

Funny, but I think it's already too late for me. lol! It's a long story but I think I am already too old for that. Got married to another woman whom I didn't felt the "word" but she did felt for me. I already met all three women I've been in serious relation in separate occasions but I think I felt the same old feeling until now. One who is now married in Belgium whom I had two kids with her, a girl and a boy, one in Hawaii and one in my country several miles away, they also had their own happy families. Well, that's the way it is, life goes on, return the favor to my own family though I miss the real feeling of the "word". lol!
avatar
WebGoldMiner

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  WebGoldMiner on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:18 am

yhappen wrote:@webgoldminer:
=).. I just love this quote..be inspired!!!jeje!

"If you appreciate rainbow after the rain,
then, why not love again after the pain?"

No, not anymore! I'm no longer free to do that. My children deserve more of my attention and love, the family I have tops in anything, everything. Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
WebGoldMiner

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 am

supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue


i'm tired Sad lol! lol! lol!
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  epco on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:19 pm

supermoderator wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue


i'm tired Sad lol! lol! lol!

Hahahaha Razz Razz Razz SWEET DREAMS Rolling Eyes
avatar
epco

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 41
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  WebGoldMiner on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 am

supermoderator wrote:
i'm tired Sad lol! lol! lol!


Tired of being in-love? Yes, keep dreaming 'bout him lol! lol!
avatar
WebGoldMiner

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

WebGoldMiner wrote:
supermoderator wrote:
i'm tired Sad lol! lol! lol!


Tired of being in-love? Yes, keep dreaming 'bout him lol! lol!

ggrrrr!!!hahahahhaa Razz i'm not tired of loving him,its just that sometimes i'm gettin' tired of waiting for him to have time for me...but i understand him as much as i love him Wink Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:05 pm

epco wrote:
supermoderator wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue


i'm tired Sad lol! lol! lol!

Hahahaha Razz Razz Razz SWEET DREAMS Rolling Eyes

yes kuya i will do that tongue if it's the only way to be with my beloved,i'm gonna have my dream with him even until forever Embarassed tongue tongue tongue
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:20 pm

epco wrote:
supermoderator wrote: Very Happy well.... i'm just trying to break those serious mode of yours guys Wink

just wanna know bout your side comments and belief about this love-affair situations since we're all came from a different countries Razz

very well said... lol! lol!


it's an open-topic for all of us Wink Smile tongue

I think it is all ok, we all have good relations with eachother, that is why we are all cyberbuddies, and yeah I believe in distance love affairs. I live in the Netherlands and my girlfriend in Mexico. I go to move to there next month to be with her after 2 years of relationship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


we're almost in the same situation kuya Wink my beloved and i have been together for nearly two years now,but...it's not just a matter of distance that makes our relationship complicated,it's the people around us and the circumstances that we've had Very Happy Very Happy

ohhh damn!!fuckin' complications!! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  WebGoldMiner on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:28 am

supermoderator wrote:
we're almost in the same situation kuya Wink my beloved and i have been together for nearly two years now,but...it's not just a matter of distance that makes our relationship complicated,it's the people around us and the circumstances that we've had Very Happy Very Happy

ohhh damn!!fuckin' complications!! lol! lol! lol!

Hmmnn, I smell something lol! lol! Just do what is right and don't be bothered with those people around so it won't complicate more. Just follow your heart. True love has patience, and patience is a virtue, ya know? lol!
avatar
WebGoldMiner

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  epco on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 am

WebGoldMiner wrote:
supermoderator wrote:
we're almost in the same situation kuya Wink my beloved and i have been together for nearly two years now,but...it's not just a matter of distance that makes our relationship complicated,it's the people around us and the circumstances that we've had Very Happy Very Happy

ohhh damn!!fuckin' complications!! lol! lol! lol!

Hmmnn, I smell something lol! lol! Just do what is right and don't be bothered with those people around so it won't complicate more. Just follow your heart. True love has patience, and patience is a virtue, ya know? lol!

That is true and I following my heart, never will be bothered with people around
avatar
epco

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 41
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  supermoderator on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm





it's been so Long...

he may be gone...

maybe it's done...
avatar
supermoderator
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  rahul233 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:11 pm

I guess most of them are not serious about Love !! they just use the word for fun Very Happy

rahul233

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-10-05
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE,FAITH and HOPiNG for a distance love-affairs

Post  epco on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 pm

rahul233 wrote:I guess most of them are not serious about Love !! they just use the word for fun Very Happy

you gotta point with that. Some do not know what it really means but one day they will find out and they will be too late
avatar
epco

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 41
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

With love it depend on the person.

Post  memg1976 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 pm

This is a tough answer for the simple fact. Everyone is different. Love has a way of bring two together. Or a family together. If someone love you truely they will always be with you physical and mentally. But things can chance and you too can grow apart. Again everyone situtation may be different. For you ask yourself "is he worth it." You know the answer even if you do not like it. Alot of times male hide there emotions we think it's a sign of weakness. He may not be able to express his feeling because he is afraid you will hurt him. It's random i know. So find the answer within yourself most of the time you will be right.
avatar
memg1976

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum